Subject: [Sipping] More to say on my suggestion:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:52:02 +0800

Nested transaction is the natural property of session modification and 
many other things. In fact, not every one of such things using the concept 
of nested transaction to define the process of modifications. But many 
ones without using the concept of nested transaction at first have to use 
it at last for evolution problem. Jim Gray had a better discussion of it 
in his famous book "Transaction Processing: concepts and techiques".

Jim Gray(extract from his book):
There are many examples of systems that tried and failed to implement 
fault-tolerant or distributed computations using ad hoc techniques rather 
than a transaction concept. Subsquently, some of these systems were 
sucessfully implemented using transaction techniques. After the fact, the 
implementors confessed that they simply hit a complexity barrier and could 
not debug the ad hoc system without a simple unifying concept to deal with 
exceptions.

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.