Subject: [Sipping] FW: Initial Version I-D Submission Deadline Extended to March 4, 2009

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:14:45 -0600

Just in case you missed this on the main IETF lists. Note, however, that
if you submit on this date, it will very difficult to have adequate
discussion of a new draft/topic since we have to submit an agenda for
the meeting by March 11th, which means the chairs need requests for
agenda slots sometime next week (ideally on or before March 4th).  And,
please make sure that you have agreement with any co-authors on the
appropriate text related to the copyright requirements in RFC 5378.  

As a reminder, here is the template for agenda requests that will make
it quicker and easier to pull together the agenda:
<tr>
         <td><a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
Gonzalo Camarillo</a></td>
         <td>Exploders</td>
         <td><center>5</center></td>
         <td>
<a
href="http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-camarillo-sipping-explod
ers-02.txt">
draft-camarillo-sipping-exploders-02.txt</a></td>
       </tr>

So far we've only received one agenda request:
http://www.softarmor.com/sipping/meets/ietf74/Agenda_request.html

While agenda slots are not FCFS - i.e., chartered items have priority
and other time is based on the amount of discussion = you're more likely
to get your slot if you request it earlier.

Regards,
Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Alexa Morris
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:28 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Initial Version I-D Submission Deadline Extended to March 4,
2009

The IESG has extended the deadline for initial version (00) submissions
of Internet Drafts by 2 days (48 hours). The new deadline is March 4,
2009 at 1700 Pacific (March 5, 2009 at  0100 UTC / GMT) and the
extension is for IETF 74 only.  The deadline has been extended due to
the copyright legend text alternative being recently finalized, approved
and implemented.

Please note that the date for updated I-D versions has NOT been
extended, and is still March 9, 2009.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS) Forum Management,
Meeting and Event Planning www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce