Subject: [Sipping] Pre-WGLC review: draft-niemi-sipping-event-throttle-08

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:24:26 -0600

Hi all, 

This email is intended to announce the Pre-WGLC review for the following
document: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-niemi-sipping-event-throttle-0
8.txt

This document has been previously reviewed and one of the objectives of
the current review is to 
consider readiness for this doc as a WG item considering that it was
originally discussed in the WG in 2004 and got lost (likely in the
leadership transition in 2006).  It is a dependency for the GEOPRIV work
and is also an OMA dependency. 

We currently have three reviewers for this document: Brian Rosen, Hisham
Khartabil and Dale Worley.  However, we ask that all WG members review
the document and at least provide feedback as to the readiness for this
doc to be accepted as a WG item and whether it is ready for WGLC. 

Please send any and all comments on or before March 13, 2008 (2 weeks
time). 

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair