Subject: [Sipping] FW: 74th IETF - DRAFT Agenda

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:09:38 -0600

Hi folks,

Right now, the agenda shows our slot to be on Friday morning. However,
the confirmation for the agenda reqeust I received indicates our slot is
on Monday morning. So, as usual, nothing is for certain with this
schedule and there will be changes, in particular given that ECRIT and
GEOPRIV conflict. Also, note that there are RAI sessions on Friday
afternoon.

Regards,
Mary
SIPPING WG co-chair

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Agenda
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 7:47 PM
To: IETF Announcement list
Subject: 74th IETF - DRAFT Agenda 

The Draft agenda is now available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/74/agenda.html

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/74/

Only 36 days until the San Francisco IETF! 
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce