Subject: [Sipping] draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset

From: Volker Hilt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:56:58 -0500

I have posted a new version of the
draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset. The new version has all
dependencies on the dataset framework removed and should now be stand
alone. The draft will still need some more cleanup. Any comments and
feedback are very welcome.

Thanks,

Volker

------------
A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset-09.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Volker Hilt and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-sipping-media-policy-dataset
Revision:	 09
Title:		 A User Agent Profile Data Set for Media Policy
Creation_date:	 2010-03-05
WG ID:		 sipping
Number_of_pages: 39

Abstract:
This specification defines a document format for the media properties
of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) sessions.  Examples for media
properties are the codecs or media types used in a session.  This
document format is based on XML and can be used to describe the
properties of a specific SIP session or to define policies that are
then applied to SIP sessions.

The IETF Secretariat.