Subject: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Package for Session-Specific Session Policies.
	Author(s)       : V. Hilt, G. Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-03-02

This specification defines a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) event
package for session-specific policies.  This event package enables
user agents to subscribe to session policies for a SIP session and to
receive notifications if these policies change.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Dale Worley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 15:42:28 -0500

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipping-policy-package-07.txt

The phrase "Session-Specific Session Policies" sounds redundant.  Would
it be reasonable to change it to "... Event Package for Session
Policies", or "... Event Package for Policies for a Session"?

Dale