Subject: [Sipping] [draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-18] Mention BYE not just CANCEL

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:33:17 +0200

Hi, draft-ietf-sipping-sip-offeranswer-18 in page 6 states:

  In addition, there is a possibility for UAC to receive a 488 response
  for an PRACK request.  In that case, UAC may send again a PRACK
  request without an offer or send a CANCEL request to terminate the
  INVITE transaction.

It should also mention the posibility of sending a BYE which, as per
RFC 3261, is also valid to terminate an early-dialog.

Regards.

-- 
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<[email-masked]>

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:47:18 -0400

> RFC 3261, is also valid to terminate an early-dialog.

Too late. Its already in the RFC editor's queue.

	Paul