Subject: [siprec] Draft about recording

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:47:46 +0100

Hello to everybody,

following today's discussion at the meeting, I would like to draw your  
attention to the following draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-romano-dcon-recording-01

which contains some ideas on how to record, store and replay  
SIP-initiated multimedia sessions. Your feedback and comments are most  
welcome.

Cheers,

Simon

-- 
                             _\\|//_
                             ( O-O )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Simon Pietro Romano
               Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                  Computer Science Department
         Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7684219
                 e-mail: [email-masked]

     <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento è l'alibi degli
    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
                          oooO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                           \ (    (   )
                            \_)    ) /
                                  (_/