Subject: [siprec] Comment of requirements draft

From: Deepanshu Gautam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:15:18 +0800

Some comments on the requirement draft.
 
1. I don't see any use case/requirements on search & retrieval of the
recorded session (archieved media), which i think is the intergal part of
every application (call center, IVR, trading floors, etc.)
mentioned/not-mentioned in the draft. I request to have some requirement on
this.
 
2. Definition of Metadata says that it describe the Communication Session. I
think it may describes the Recording Session too. e.g "REC-Time" may provide
the time when the RS was requested. "REC-Time" is not related with CS but
RS.
 
3. I'm having diffculity to understand the existence of Use Case 7. Why we
need this? What difference would it make to RS, RC, CS when the enterprise
workers are in company or at home?
 
4. Figure 1 is kinda missleading. It imply that a RC consitutes two user A
and B. It is better either to show two RCs both in A and B or one RC (shown
seperately, not covering A and B) shared by both A and B (as shown in ARC
draft).
 
5. Figure 2 shows "Call Metadata", i think it should be just Metadata.
 
6. REQ-019 to 022: Isn't the Metadata is out-of-scope of this draft (Section
2, 6th para, 6th line).
 
7. REQ-032: I don't see any issues in RS using the same encryption keys as
CS. Why not?

Regards
Deepanshu