Subject: [siprec] #2: Clarify requirements concerning notifications to recorded parties

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 15:19:04 -0000

#2: Clarify requirements concerning notifications to recorded parties
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  enhancement                         |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document               |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 The issue is being discussed in the thread beginning:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg00028.html
 and concerns REQ24 in the current (individual) draft. Clarification must,
 however, remain within the terms of the WG charter, which requires
 mechanisms to alert users that the session is being recorded

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/2>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 15:58:01 -0000

Comment(by john.elwell@…):

 In addition, the topic of notifications is touched on in the thread
 beginning:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg00013.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/2#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>