Subject: [siprec] #15: General requirement

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 16:50:05 -0000

#15: General requirement
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  enhancement                         |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document               |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 I think there should be some up-front general requirement, along the lines
 of:
 "The mechanism MUST provide a means for establishing, maintaining and
 clearing Recording Sessions between a Session Recording Client and a
 Session Recording Server for the purpose of recording, at the Session
 Recording Server, media from Communication Sessions."

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/15>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>