Subject: [siprec] #20: Req draft Use Case 8: Geographically distributed or centralized recording

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:01:48 -0000

#20: Req draft Use Case 8: Geographically distributed or centralized recording
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  andrew.hutton@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                                |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                                 |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                          |     Version:                  
 Severity:  -                                     |    Keywords:                  
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 This use case covers the case when communication occurs in a branch but
 the recording equipment is centrally located in a data center and states:

 "''Conference based solution is not applicable because it will require to
 reroute all communications via data centers''".

 What is it about the re-routing of media via the data center that makes
 this not a possibly solution. Is there some other requirement that means
 that this is not a suitable solution ?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/20>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>