Subject: [siprec] #19: Relating single RS with multiple CS - New REQ

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 06:58:27 -0000

#19: Relating single RS with multiple CS - New REQ
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  partr@…                |       Owner:  krehor@…                  
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new                       
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:  milestone1                
Component:  Requirements           |     Version:  1.0                       
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document  |    Keywords:  Recording Session metadata
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 To make the explicit requirement by which the single RS shall be related
 to multiple CS. The requirement text shall be

 "The mechanism SHALL support means to relate RS(s) with CS(s)"

 This requirement is discussed on the following mail thread(s):
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg00249.html
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg00240.html
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg00241.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/19>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>