Subject: Re: [siprec] #10: What is Meta-Data?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 03:01:00 -0000

#10: What is Meta-Data?
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  deepanshu@…            |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                 |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  Requirements           |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document  |    Keywords:                  
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by partr@…):

 * cc: partr@… (added)

Comment:

 The metadata shall include
 1) Indicate whether audio stream is transmitted in mixed or separated mode
 2) Indicating the relationship between the CS-user and recording stream in
 case of recording the media separately.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/10#comment:4>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 06:03:52 -0000

#10: What is Meta-Data?
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  deepanshu@…            |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                 |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                  |    Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  Requirements           |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                         |  
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Revised the definition of metadata to include both Communication Session
 and Recording Session.

 We plan to address the specifics of metadata (content, format, etc.) at a
 later date.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/10#comment:5>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 07:26:38 -0000

#10: What is Meta-Data?

Comment(by deepanshu@…):

 What is the revised text?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/10#comment:6>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>