Subject: [siprec] Interim meeting recording available

From: "Ken Rehor (krehor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:44:45 -0700

[ Interim meeting agenda website updated
http://kenrehor.com/ietf/siprec ]

========================================================================
========

Your recording is now available on the WebEx service site. Click the
link below to play it: 

https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=5447812&rK
ey=7804e72d9d0a1223 

SIPREC Working Group Virtual Meeting-20100622 1410-1 
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:10 am San Francisco Time 
1 Hour 49 Minutes 

------------------------------------- 
Additional Options 
-------------------------------------

To view more options for this recording, such as downloading, click the
link below: 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/viewrd.php?rID=5447812&SP=MC

========================================================================
========