Subject: [siprec] #23: Data for SRS to determine whether to record a CS

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 07:18:00 -0000

#23: Data for SRS to determine whether to record a CS
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 People have expressed the need, in some deployments, for the SRS to make
 the decision whether to record a CS. For this reason, it needs access to
 relevant data about the session that is starting up(we should avoid
 calling this metadata - see ticket#22). Do we need a requirement on this?
 Or is it sufficient to rely on other mechanisms outside the scope of
 SIPREC? For example, web services, JTAPI, the SIP dialog event package,
 CDR solutions.

 John

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/23>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>