Subject: Re: [siprec] #8: Use of RTP

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 13:51:20 -0000

#8: Use of RTP
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  andrew.hutton@…                     
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed                              
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:  milestone1                          
Component:  Architecture                        |      Version:                                      
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed                               
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by andrew.hutton@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 As stated it has been clarified with the person who raised this (Hadriel
 Kaplan) that he is ok with the current wording and that simple packet
 tracing is not a requirement. It is agreed that SIP/SDP must be used to
 negotiate the session.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/8#comment:3>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>