Subject: [siprec] #27: Do we need REQ-009 on rejection?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:09:47 -0000

#27: Do we need REQ-009 on rejection?
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  -                                   |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 REQ-009 "A request for a new Recording Session MUST be rejected by
    the SRS if service is unavailable (e.g. system overload, disk full,
    etc.)"
 This sounds like a statement to appear in a protocol document, not a
 requirements document. I might expect to see in a requirements document a
 requirement along the lines of "The mechanism MUST support rejection of a
 request to establish an SRS if..." It sounds fairly obvious, and this is a
 fundamental property of SIP, but I wouldn't necessarily object to such a
 requirement if people feel it is necessary.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/27>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>