Subject: [siprec] #32: Do we need REQ-022 on metadata correlation?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:19:17 -0000

#32: Do we need REQ-022 on metadata correlation?
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 REQ-022 "The mechanism MUST support the ability to correlate
    metadata to the Recording Session."
 How does this relate to REQ-017, REQ-018 and REQ-033? I would have thought
 metadata IS the means of correlating an RS with a CS (i.e., a means for
 satisfying REQ-033), and having a separate requirement about correlating
 metadata with RS seems weird.

 John

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/32>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:04:43 +0530

I feel this requirement was added because of REQ-20. Since we have agreed upon to remove REQ-20, REQ-22 can also be removed now.

Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of siprec issue tracker
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:49 PM
To: Ken Rehor (krehor); [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [siprec] #32: Do we need REQ-022 on metadata correlation?

 John

_______________________________________________
siprec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec