Subject: [siprec] #28: Do we need REQ-010 on redirection

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:11:18 -0000

#28: Do we need REQ-010 on redirection
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 REQ-010 "A request for a new Recording Session MUST be redirected to
    an available SRS."
 This again sounds like a statement to appear in a protocol document. As it
 stands it would not even make sense for a protocol document, since there
 would have to be some conditions dictating whether or not to redirect. Is
 the intention that is should say something like "The mechanism MUST
 support the ablity to redirect a Recording Session to an alternative SRS
 if the first SRS is ...."? This is a fundamental property of SIP, so I am
 not sure such a requirement is really necessary.

 John

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/28>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>