Subject: [siprec] #33: Clarification of REQ-025 on starting an RS

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:20:38 -0000

#33: Clarification of REQ-025 on starting an RS
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:     
Component:  architecture                        |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 REQ-025 "A Recording Session may start at call setup" and
 REQ-026 "A Recording Session may start during a call."
 These should be expressed in terms of "The mechanism MUST allow a
 Recording Session ....". In addition, how does this relate to REQ-001 to
 REQ-004, which are also to do with the lifetime of an RS compared with the
 lifetime of a CS?

 John

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/33>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>