Subject: [siprec] #25: Clarify requirement on IVR

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:06:40 -0000

#25: Clarify requirement on IVR
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 REQ-007 "The mechanism MUST support the recording of IVR sessions"
 Although we have a use case on recording of IVR sessions, I think the
 requirement needs to be worded in a way that captures the particular
 property or properties of IVR that we need to take account of. For
 example, is it just the need to record DTMF events synchronised with
 speech?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/25>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>