Subject: [siprec] #34: Do we need REQ-028 on alarms?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:21:46 -0000

#34: Do we need REQ-028 on alarms?
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 REQ-028 "Recorder MUST provide alarm notifications when a failure
    occurs."
 What is "Recorder" here - SRC or SRS? In either case, I would have though
 this was outside the scope of SIPREC - I don't expect SIPREC to define an
 alarm conveyance protocol, for example.

 John

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/34>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>