Subject: [siprec] #35: Clarification of REQ-029 on security

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:22:50 -0000

#35: Clarification of REQ-029 on security
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 REQ-029 "The mechanism MUST support a means of providing security
    (confidentiality, integrity and authentication) for the SIPREC."
 We need to be more specific about what is subject to confidentiality and
 integrity (media, metadata, signalling), and what needs to be
 authenticated by what (SRS by SRC and/or vice versa).

 John

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/35>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>