Subject: [siprec] #46: Incremental delivery of metadata

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:19:37 -0000

#46: Incremental delivery of metadata
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  Ken Rehor
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new      
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:           
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:           
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:           
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 We need something about having the ability to deliver metadata
 incrementally to the SRS. Paul Kyzivat wrote: "E.g. that the
 mechanism must provide a way for the SRC to convey any/all of the
 metadata to the SRS incrementally as it becomes known to the SRC over the
 course of the RS" The wording should take account of the fact there is not
 necessarily a 1:1 relationship between CS and RS.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/46>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>