Subject: Re: [siprec] #34: Do we need REQ-028 on alarms?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 08:00:10 -0000

#34: Do we need REQ-028 on alarms?
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Removed in -01.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/34#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>