Subject: [siprec] #41: Change to REQ-000 (change word "clearing" to "terminating")

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:59:07 -0000

#41: Change to REQ-000 (change word "clearing" to "terminating")
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dave.smith@…               |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements               |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |    Keywords:                  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 The req't reads "The mechanism MUST provide a means for establishing,
 maintaining and clearing Recording Sessions between a Session Recording
 Client and a Session Recording Server .....".

 Recommend to change the word "clearing" to "terminating."

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/41>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:47:44 -0000

#41: Change to REQ-000 (change word "clearing" to "terminating")
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dave.smith@…               |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements               |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/41#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>