Subject: Re: [siprec] #37: Do we need REQ-031 on SIP security model?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:46:19 -0000

#37: Do we need REQ-031 on SIP security model?
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Comment(by john.elwell@…):

 I haven't seen any discussion on this. Assuming we further develop REQ-029
 to specify security requirements more fully (ticket #35), can we delete
 REQ-031?

 John

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/37#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 08:05:21 -0000

#37: Do we need REQ-031 on SIP security model?
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Agreed, to be removed in -02.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/37#comment:2>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>