Subject: Re: [siprec] #33: Clarification of REQ-025 on starting an RS

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:39:20 -0000

#33: Clarification of REQ-025 on starting an RS
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:     
Component:  architecture                        |     Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:     
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Comment(by john.elwell@…):

 I have not seen any discussion on this. Assuming we have a satisfactory
 outcome of ticket#12 (reformulation of REQ-001 to REQ-004), I see no need
 for REQ-025/026, which should be delete.

 John

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/33#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 07:59:12 -0000

Comment(by krehor@…):

 I consider -025/-026/-027 to be clearer and more specific than -001 ~ -004
 so I suggest we combine but reword appropriately.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/33#comment:2>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:07:02 -0000

Comment(by dave.smith@…):

 Req'ts REQ-25/26/27 are now covered by updated/improved req'ts
 REQ-01/02/03/04.
 Recommend to remove REQ-25/26/27.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/33#comment:3>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:44:28 -0000

#33: Clarification of REQ-025 on starting an RS
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:        
Component:  architecture                        |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 agreed. Removing -25, -26, -27 based on reworded -001, -002, -003, -004.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/33#comment:4>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>