Subject: [siprec] Homework for today's meeting

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 10:33:48 +0200

Presentations are now available at:
	http://kenrehor.com/ietf/siprec

Most importantly, Ken has now posted req-02:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-req/

Diffs are available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-siprec-req-01&difftype=--html&submit=Go%21&url2=draft-ietf-siprec-req-02

The main focus of the meeting will be to try close down all remaining issues, ready for WGLC. So please try to check out 02 before the meeting.

I still don't have any presentation on metadata - can those concerned please confirm they still need the agenda slot?

John

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:50:12 +0530

John,

Yes we would need a slot for Metadata. Paul has sent you the slides
already. Please see the attached mail
>From Paul that has our slides.

Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Elwell, John
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 2:04 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [siprec] Homework for today's meeting

Diffs are available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-siprec-req-01&difftype=--h
tml&submit=Go%21&url2=draft-ietf-siprec-req-02

The main focus of the meeting will be to try close down all remaining
issues, ready for WGLC. So please try to check out 02 before the
meeting.

I still don't have any presentation on metadata - can those concerned
please confirm they still need the agenda slot?

John

_______________________________________________
siprec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec

Subject: SIPREC Metamodel - Interim 28-sep-2010.pptx
From: "Paul Kyzivat (pkyzivat)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>, "Brian Rosen" <[email-masked]>, "Parthasarathi R (partr)" <[email-masked]>, "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 06:45:34 +0530

Here are some slides on metamodel for tomorrow.
(Sorry about last minute - no chance to review with my buddies.)
We'll see if we can cover them in the available time.

This is just a little deeper dive than in Mastrict.
I'd at least like to discuss the reasonings behind the things that are 
there, so people will be better able to comment.

(Was there some way I could upload them myself?)

	Thanks,
	Paul