Subject: Re: [siprec] #27: Do we need REQ-009 on rejection?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:25:49 -0000

#27: Do we need REQ-009 on rejection?
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  -                                   |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Comment(by john.elwell@…):

 I haven't seen any discussion on this. My proposal would be to delete
 REQ-009.

 John

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/27#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 07:51:34 -0000

Comment(by krehor@…):

 Should we amend this to require error conditions reported via SIP, e.g.
 should the SRS be required to provide the specific reasons a session could
 not be established? If so it would be useful in cases for the SRC (or call
 control entity) to decide what action to take next.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/27#comment:2>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 23:41:00 -0000

Comment(by dave.smith@…):

 If SIP protocol already supports this basic capability to reject a request
 to initiate a session if service is unavailable, which i understand it
 does, then I recommend to delete this req't.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/27#comment:3>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:50:41 -0000

Type:  defect                              |      Status:  assigned        
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/27#comment:4>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>