Subject: Re: [siprec] #1: Reduce use cases to a manageable set

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 07:35:30 -0000

#1: Reduce use cases to a manageable set
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:  milestone1      
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Candidate WG Document               |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Comment(by krehor@…):

 I suggest that we not divide the work by media type, but rather by
 complexity. For example we have decided that we would not require SRS-
 initiated recording.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/1#comment:2>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:49:33 -0000

Type:  defect                              |      Status:  assigned        
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => assigned

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/1#comment:3>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>