Subject: [siprec] #42: REQ-000: Include term "...SIP protocol..." in first sentence

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:24:56 -0000

#42: REQ-000:  Include term "...SIP protocol..." in first sentence
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dave.smith@…               |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements               |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |    Keywords:                  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Change first sentence From:

 "REQ-000 The mechanism MUST provide a means for establishing,
    maintaining and clearing Recording Sessions between a Session
    Recording Client and a Session Recording Server...."

 To:

 "REQ-000 The mechanism MUST provide a means for "using SIP protocol for"
 establishing, maintaining and clearing Recording Sessions between a
 Session Recording Client and a Session Recording Server...."

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/42>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 07:46:58 -0000

#42: REQ-000:  Include term "...SIP protocol..." in first sentence
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  dave.smith@…               |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements               |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/42#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>