Subject: Re: [siprec] #23: Data for SRS to determine whether to record a CS

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 06:40:31 -0000

#23: Data for SRS to determine whether to record a CS
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  wontfix         
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 Apart from the Communication Session metadata, my recommendation is to
 keep this out of scope for this version.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/23#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>