Subject: Re: [siprec] #22: Purpose of metadata

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 07:30:41 -0000

#22: Purpose of metadata
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Comment(by krehor@…):

 Suggestion for new term: "Communication Session metadata"

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/22#comment:2>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 06:29:17 -0000

#22: Purpose of metadata
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
Changes (by krehor@…):

  * priority:  major => minor
  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/22#comment:3>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>