Subject: Re: [siprec] Requirements #44 (closed): Is REQ-032 on different keys needed?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:05:27 -0000

#44: Is REQ-032 on different keys needed?

Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 As per discussion on the list, removed REQ-031 but kept REQ-032.

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  Ken Rehor
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed   
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:           
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:           
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed    
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/44#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>