Subject: Re: [siprec] Architecture #17 (closed): Deliver Metadata in Recording Session dialog possibly using INVITE

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:32:28 -0000

#17: Deliver Metadata in Recording Session dialog possibly using INVITE

Changes (by andrew.hutton@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed - Text added to http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-
 siprec-architecture-01.txt

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rmohanr@…           |        Owner:  andrew.hutton@…                     
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed                              
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                                      
Component:  Architecture        |      Version:  1.0                                 
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed                               
 Keywords:  Metadata            |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/17#comment:5>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>