Subject: [siprec] Requirements #47 (new): Can we delete REQ-031 concerning use of same key?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:52:56 -0000

#47: Can we delete REQ-031 concerning use of same key?

 Considering:
 - Vulnerability if CS key not changed when recording is paused/resumed
 - Lack of explicity support for signalling ROC when starting to record an
 ongoing CS or resuming recording following pause
 - Unsuitability for persistent recordings
 - Potential SSRC clash when a single RS is used for recording multiple CS
 - Dependency on ongoing work in AVT on EKT to solve some of the problems.
 I would recommend dropping this requirement from the initial deliverables.

 John (as individual)

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  Ken Rehor
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new      
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:           
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:           
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:           
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/47>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "Ken Rehor (krehor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 01:07:08 -0700

Removed REQ-031 but kept REQ-032 in draft-ietf-siprec-req-04 as per discussion on this thread and for tracker ticket #44.

Ken

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
> siprec issue tracker
> Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 12:53 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [siprec] Requirements #47 (new): Can we delete REQ-031 concerning use
> of same key?
> 
> _______________________________________________
> siprec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:08:12 -0000

Changes (by krehor@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Removed REQ-031 but kept REQ-032 in draft-ietf-siprec-req-04 as per
 discussion on mailing list and for tracker ticket #47.

 Ken

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  Ken Rehor
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed   
 Priority:  major                               |    Milestone:           
Component:  Requirements                        |      Version:           
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed    
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/47#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>