Subject: [siprec] I-D Action:draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Architecture for Media Recording using the Session Initiation Protocol
	Author(s)       : A. Hutton, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-10-20

Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
recording device.  This document describes architectures for
deploying session recording solutions in an environment which is
based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.