Subject: Re: [siprec] Architecture #38 (closed): Clarification on interaction with a conference focus needed

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:31:51 -0000

#38: Clarification on interaction with a conference focus needed

Changes (by andrew.hutton@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed - Text added to http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-
 siprec-architecture-01.txt

-- 
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  andrew.hutton@…                       |        Owner:  andrew.hutton@…                     
     Type:  enhancement                           |       Status:  closed                              
 Priority:  minor                                 |    Milestone:                                      
Component:  Architecture                          |      Version:                                      
 Severity:  -                                     |   Resolution:  fixed                               
 Keywords:                                        |  
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/38#comment:3>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>