Subject: Re: [siprec] Architecture #39 (closed): Add text to describe limitations of using SIP Proxy as SRC

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:30:21 -0000

#39: Add text to describe limitations of using SIP Proxy as SRC

Changes (by andrew.hutton@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Text added to http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-
 architecture-01.txt

-- 
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  andrew.hutton@…                       |        Owner:  andrew.hutton@…                     
     Type:  enhancement                           |       Status:  closed                              
 Priority:  minor                                 |    Milestone:                                      
Component:  Architecture                          |      Version:                                      
 Severity:  -                                     |   Resolution:  fixed                               
 Keywords:                                        |  
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/39#comment:2>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>