Subject: [siprec] Requirements #52 (new): Delete REQ-050?

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 16:34:46 -0000

#52: Delete REQ-050?

 "REQ-050 The mechanism SHALL allow only authorized SRC/SRS to
    initiate an RS."
 It is unclear whether the mechanism needs to do anything to support
 authorization. It is likely to be an internal matter for the SRC and/or
 the SRS. Do we need this requirement?

 John (as individual)

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/52>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>