Subject: [siprec] Requirements #54 (new): Scope of work

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:28:06 -0000

#54: Scope of work

 During discussions on privacy, a privacy statement was formulated that
 assumed a certain type of environment, e.g., enterprise, where privacy
 policy is set in advance and known by participants, e.g., by their
 employment contract in the case of agents, or by recorded announcement in
 the case of customers. We need some words to express this in the
 Introduction section of the requirements document (and probably for
 reproduction in other SIPREC deliverables).

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/54>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>