Subject: [siprec] Requirements #53 (new): Privacy requirements

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 20:23:05 -0000

#53: Privacy requirements

 Privacy requirements were mentioned during at least one of the
 meetings/interims, and are also mentioned in the charter. Yet there has
 been very little, if any, discussion on the list.

 GEOPRIV uses a privacy mechanism that involves associating rules with
 location information, these rules governing the further distribution and
 use of the location information. Do we need a similar concept for SIPREC
 governing privacy of recorded media or metadata? Where would the rule-
 maker reside: with the SRC, with the SRS, elsewhere? What would be the
 nature of the rules?

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  enhancement                         |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/53>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>