Subject: [siprec] slides for SIPREQ Requirements discussion

From: "Ken Rehor (krehor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 19:16:29 -0800

Slides attached in PPT and PDF format, slight update to previous version
(just clarifications, no significant new content), also available with
agenda slide at  http://kenrehor.com/ietf/siprec/IETF79/

Ken

For corporate legal information go to:
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html

---

From: "Elwell, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 05:18:51 +0100

Slides uploaded - these will be the ones used in today's meeting.

John

________________________________
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ken Rehor (krehor)
Sent: 10 November 2010 03:16
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [siprec] slides for SIPREQ Requirements discussion

Slides attached in PPT and PDF format, slight update to previous version (just clarifications, no significant new content), also available with agenda slide at  http://kenrehor.com/ietf/siprec/IETF79/

Ken