Subject: [siprec] Requirements #50 (new): Deletion of REQ-073

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 15:28:13 -0000

#50: Deletion of REQ-073

 There has been some discussion on the list on possible deletion of
 REQ-073. Ensuring the confidentiality of encryption keys used in the CS is
 outside the scope of SIPREC and will use standard mechanisms (e.g., DTLS-
 SRTP, MIKEY, SDES over TLS). There should not be a need to transport
 encryption keys for the CS over the RS.

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  krehor@…        
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new             
 Priority:  major                               |   Milestone:                  
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/50>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: Leon Portman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 17:53:42 +0200

I am Ok to remove REQ-073. 

Leon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of siprec issue tracker
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:28 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [siprec] Requirements #50 (new): Deletion of REQ-073

#50: Deletion of REQ-073

_______________________________________________
siprec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec