Subject: [siprec] Requirements #60 (new): Wording concerning policy on storage and use of a recording

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:25:21 -0000

#60: Wording concerning policy on storage and use of a recording

 Alissa Cooper proposed the following rewording for the last paragragh of
 section 6:

 "This document does not specify any requirements for a user engaged in
 a CS to be able to dictate policy for what happens to a recording, or
 for such information to be conveyed from an SRC to an SRS. It is
 assumed that the SRS has access to policy applicable to its
 environment and can ensure that recordings are stored and used in
 accordance with that policy."

 See http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg01196.html

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |       Owner:  leon.portman@…       
     Type:  defect                              |      Status:  new                  
 Priority:  minor                               |   Milestone:                       
Component:  Requirements                        |     Version:                       
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |    Keywords:                       
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/60>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: Leon Portman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:17:35 +0200

Yes, it is very good

Leon