Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 04:22:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Metadata
	Author(s)       : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
                          Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2011-06-20

   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
   these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
   compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
   is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
   recording device.  This document describes the metadata model as
   viewed by Session Recording Server(SRS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-01.txt

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:57:46 +0530

Hello All,

I have just posted a new version for metadata model. 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-01

It has following changes:

1) CSG is made optional in the model. The model and instance diagrams
and the associations are updated to reflect the same.
2) Incorporated the agreed comments after the 
 last interim -
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg01991.html
3) Incorporated Muthu's comments -
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg02012.html
4) Incorporated the comments from Henry / Charles

Please review the draft and provide your valuable comments.

Regards,
Ram

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of [email-masked]
> Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 4:52 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-01.txt
> 
> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working
> Group of the IETF.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> siprec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec