Subject: Re: [siprec] #71: Media Stream / codec params

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:00:29 -0000

#71: Media Stream / codec params

Changes (by rmohanr@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 After discussions in mailer there was a general agreement that passing of
 CS SDP parameters in RS dialog is not needed.
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg02106.html

 Hence closing this ticket as resolved.
 The codec param attribute shall be removed from model.

-- 
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  john.elwell@…                       |        Owner:  rmohanr@…        
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  closed           
 Priority:  minor                               |    Milestone:                   
Component:  Metadata Model                      |      Version:                   
 Severity:  Active WG Document                  |   Resolution:  fixed            
 Keywords:                                      |  
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/71#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>