Subject: [siprec] Review Request for draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-02.txt

From: "Parthasarathi R (partr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 01:52:44 +0530

Hi,

As per the mailing list comments and meeting discussion, we have updated
-02 draft of draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format and send it for review.
The draft is available at
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-02.txt. The
following updates are done as part of -02 draft:
 
1) Changed recording element as a container element instead of
recording-metadata element.  Also, removed existing recording element as
RS SIP dialog will carry those metadata info.
 
2) Updated XML examples, XML schema as per review comments
 
3) Made "group" element as an optional one 
 
4) Updated elements, attributes in metadata XML as per the latest
metadata model.

Could you please review and provide your expert comments on the draft.

Thanks
Partha

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 1:30 AM
To: Parthasarathi R (partr)
Cc: Parthasarathi R (partr); Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format-02.txt has been
successfully submitted by Parthasarathi Ravindran and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ram-siprec-metadata-format
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Metadata
Format
Creation date:	 2011-06-17
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 19

Abstract:
   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
   these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
   compliance and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
   is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
   recording device.  This document focuses on the Recording metadata
   format which describes the communication session.

The IETF Secretariat