Subject: Re: [siprec] #83: Need agreement on what to say about feature tags in REGISTER

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 04:05:26 -0000

#83: Need agreement on what to say about feature tags in REGISTER

Comment (by henry.lum@…):

 Fixed in draft -03

 make this MUST when an SRC or SRS registers

 Section 5.1, paragraph 2

 "...In addition, when an SRC sends a REGISTER request
    to a registrar, the SRC MUST include the '+sip.src' feature tag to
    indicate the that it is a SRC."

 Section 5.2, paragraph 2

 "...In addition, when
    an SRS sends a REGISTER request to a registrar, the SRS MUST include
    the '+sip.srs' feature tag to indicate that it is a SRS."

-- 
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  andrew.hutton@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-siprec-protocol@…
     Type:  task             |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:
Component:  protocol         |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/83#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>

---

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 04:05:40 -0000

Changes (by henry.lum@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  andrew.hutton@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-siprec-protocol@…
     Type:  task             |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:
Component:  protocol         |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/83#comment:2>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>