Subject: Re: [siprec] #82: Support for RTP/RTCP Mux (RFC 5761) in SIPREC

From: "siprec issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 04:10:30 -0000

#82: Support for RTP/RTCP Mux (RFC 5761) in SIPREC

Changes (by henry.lum@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The conclusion is that we should not mention RFC5671 at all in this draft
 as it would imply that it is mandatory to support.

-- 
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  andrew.hutton@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-siprec-protocol@…
     Type:  task             |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:
Component:  protocol         |     Version:
 Severity:  -                |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/trac/ticket/82#comment:1>
siprec <http://tools.ietf.org/siprec/>