Subject: [siprec] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02.txt

From: "Parthasarathi R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 23:25:46 +0530

Hi all,

draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02 is published with the following update:

1) Updated the callflow as per draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-08 
2) Removed Metadata Example section 
3) Incorporated Ofir Rath review comments

The current open issue in the drafts
1) Incorporating RS SIP messages with metadata XML messages for all callflow
2) Callflows provided by Ofir Rath has to be discussed and added.

Could you please provide your valuable comments on 
draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02.

Thanks
Partha

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 11:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Parthasarathi Ravindran and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ram-siprec-callflows
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Call Flows
Creation date:	 2012-10-22
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 18
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ram-siprec-callflows
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ram-siprec-callflows-02

Abstract:
   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
   these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
   compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
   is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
   recording device.  This document lists call flows that has snapshot
   of metadata sent from SRC to SRS, the metadata format for which is
   described in [I-D.ietf-siprec-metadata] .  This is purely an
   informational document that is written to support the model defined
   the metadata draft.

The IETF Secretariat