Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 01:16:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Metadata
	Author(s)       : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
                          Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-08.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
   these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
   compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
   is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
   recording device.  This document describes the metadata model as
   viewed by Session Recording Server(SRS) and the Recording metadata
   format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-siprec-metadata-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 08:23:55 +0000

Hi all,

Following are the changes done from ver 07 of the draft.
You can get the diffs here
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?difftype=--hwdiff&url2=draft-ietf-siprec-meta
data-08.txt

1) Incorporated the following accepted comments
  -  <participant> XML schema change and all the example instances . See
this http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg03298.html
  - Editorial comments CSRS association in the model. See
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg03310.html
  - Editorial comments from Simon. See
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg03312.html
  - Editorial comments from Alan
  - Pauls proposal for stream here and updated examples to reflect the
same http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/siprec/current/msg03356.html
- Comments from Ofir Roth

Please review and let us know your comments.

Regards,
Ram

> On 18/10/12 1:46 PM, "[email-masked]"
><[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>siprec mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec
>