Subject: [siprec] Reminder: Additional use cases for draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-00

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:31:20 -0800

One of the action items from the meeting last week was:

> chairs: use cases to the list in the next couple of weeks.  After that,
> we will decide if we need charter language.  If your use case is not
> contributed, it will not be considered in the milestones.

The above is a little vague about the timing. Two weeks from the end of 
the meeting would be Friday, November 23. (Hopefully the chairs will 
clarify this.)

This is important because there was some desire to tighten up the scope 
of the rechartering to encompass only the mentioned use cases.

I'll be happy to incorporate additional popular use cases even before 
this draft becomes a wg draft. (But please send text.)

While the name of the draft is about conferences, the use cases include 
additional media support. (Maybe we should rename the draft.) And it 
seemed that much of the interest was about additional media.

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 10:43:40 -0800

I still haven't seen anything on this subject.
I *thought* there were multiple people in the siprec session in 
Vancouver that seemed to have other use cases related to media.

If so, better speak up, or IIUC we are going to treat the use cases we 
have as bounding the new scope.

	Thanks,
	Paul

On 11/15/13 9:31 AM, Paul Kyzivat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> siprec mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec
>