Subject: Re: [siprec] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-18.txt

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 21:39:13 +0000

This update is intended to address all the remaining DISCUSSes and
COMMENTs from IESG review of the protocol draft.

Cheers,
Charles 

On 9/25/15, 2:35 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version (-18) has been submitted for draft-ietf-siprec-protocol:
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-18.txt
>
>
>The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol/
>
>Diff from previous version:
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-18
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>IETF Secretariat.
>