Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 01:51:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Call Flows
        Authors         : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
                          Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-06-15

Abstract:
   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments, such as call centers and financial trading
   organizations.  In some of these environments, all calls must be
   recorded for regulatory, compliance, and consumer protection reasons.
   The recording of a session is typically performed by sending a copy
   of a media stream to a recording device.  This document lists call
   flows with metadata snapshots sent from a Session Recording
   Client(SRC) to a Session Recording Server(SRS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-callflows/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 12:49:23 +0000

This version addresses the WGLC comments received so far. Please continue
to review and provide your comments.

Thanks,
Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: siprec <[email-masked]> on behalf of
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, 15 June 2016 at 2:21 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [siprec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07.txt

>_______________________________________________
>siprec mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/siprec

---

From: "Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 12:49:47 +0000

Thanks,
Ram