Subject: [Slim] New Version Notification for draft-gellens-slim-negotiating-human-language-02.txt

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 16:38:39 -0700

--- begin forwarded text

A new version of I-D, draft-gellens-slim-negotiating-human-language-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Randall Gellens and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gellens-slim-negotiating-human-language
Revision:	02
Title:		Negotiating Human Language in Real-Time Communications
Document date:	2015-07-04
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		19
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gellens-slim-negotiating-human-language-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gellens-slim-negotiating-human-language/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gellens-slim-negotiating-human-language-02
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gellens-slim-negotiating-human-language-02

Abstract:
    Users have various human (natural) language needs, abilities, and
    preferences regarding spoken, written, and signed languages.  When
    establishing interactive communication ("calls") there needs to be a
    way to negotiate (communicate and match) the caller's language and
    media needs with the capabilities of the called party.  This is
    especially important with emergency calls, where a call can be routed
    to a Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) or call taker capable of
    communicating with the user, or a translator or relay operator can be
    bridged into the call during setup, but this applies to non-emergency
    calls as well (as an example, when calling a company call center).

    This document describes the need and expected use, and describes a
    solution using new SDP stream attributes.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

--- end forwarded text

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a
week sometimes to make it up.   --Mark Twain, _The Innocents Abroad_