Subject: [Slim] New I-D version draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent-01

From: Nik Tomkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 18:11:02 +0100

FYI

A new version of I-D, draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nik Tomkinson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent
Revision:       01
Title:          Multiple Language Content Type
Document date:  2015-07-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an addition to the Multipurpose Internet Mail
   Extensions (MIME) standard to make it possible to send one message
   that contains multiple language versions of the same information.
   The translations would be identified by a language code and selected
   by the email client based on a user's language settings or locale.