Subject: [Slim] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-slim-00-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 02:53:31 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-slim-00-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-slim/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

>From the milestones, I see that you want to submit "Multiple Language
Content Type" to the IESG (based on
draft-tomkinson-slim-multilangcontent)"
If this draft is a compulsory starting point, I would make it clear in
the charter, similarly to "In the real-time communication case, the group
will produce a specification
based on draft-gellens-slim-negotiating-human-language". Simply a
question of consistency.