Subject: [Slim] Adam Roach's Yes on draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-22: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 12:56:48 -0800

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-22: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad to see this document being published; thanks to everyone to worked on
it.

One tiny nit; section 5.1 contains the following text:

>   This document defines two media-level attributes starting with
>   'hlang' (short for "human interactive language")...

I think this is a hold-over from when the string was "humintlang" rather than
"hlang" -- it probably makes more sense to say:

>   This document defines two media-level attributes starting with
>   'hlang' (short for "human language")...

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 14:15:42 -0800

Hi Adam,

Thank you, good catch.  Changed as you suggest:

    This document defines two media-level attributes starting with
    'hlang' (short for "human language") to negotiate which human

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
I hope we shall...crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed
corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a
trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
         --Thomas Jefferson, letter to George Logan. November 12, 1816