Subject: [Slim] Multilingual email Hackathon at IETF101 London

From: Nik Tomkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 23:03:17 +0000

Hi SLIM folks,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be running a session at the
Hackathon in London on the Saturday and Sunday before the IETF 101 (17/18
March) to make progress on more implementations of RFC 8255 (Multiple
Language Content Type i.e. Multilingual email).

If you have an interest in coding email clients to send or receive these
new types of emails, then please come along. Alternatively if you know
developers who would be interested (especially in the large
multi-nationals) then please let them know.

Any help to attract more interest and get more running code would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nik.

-- 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Multiple Language Content Type RFC 8255:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8255

-----------------------------------------------------------------