Subject: [smartpower-interest] SmartPower job: Senior Smart Grid Communications Architect

From: Doug Barton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:38:08 -0800

I'm passing this along since it might be of interest to those on this 
list. I have no affiliation with SCE, just trying to be helpful.

Senior Smart Grid Communications Architect
Southern California Edison, Rosemead, CA

Basic Qualifications:
Must have experience working with several of the following: network 
centric designs; wireless communications protocols in support of large 
scale networks such as Smart Grid applications; network architecture; 
technology evaluations; communications standards settings; and strategy 
development.

http://itjobs.cio.com/job/senior-smart-grid-communications-architect-rosemead-ca-southern-california-edison-b1a1efeab3/?d=1&source=CIONLE_nlt_itjobs_2010-01-29

I hope no one will mind me mentioning that I myself am actually looking 
for work, although the position above isn't a good fit for me (I'm not a 
network guy). Anyone interested can contact me privately. My resume can 
be found at the link below.

Regards,

Doug

-- 

	Improve the effectiveness of your Internet presence with
	a domain name makeover!    http://SupersetSolutions.com/

	Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
			-- Pablo Picasso