Subject: cmsalg-04 Comments

From: "Pawling, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 16:37:26 -0400

All,

I have the following comments to cmsalg-04:  

1) Sec 2.1, last para, 2nd and 3rd sentences: Please replace:

OLD: "Implementations MUST accept SHA-1 AlgorithmIdentifiers with absent
parameters.   Implementations MUST accept SHA-1 AlgorithmIdentifiers with
absent parameters." 

NEW: "Implementations MUST accept SHA-1 AlgorithmIdentifiers with absent
parameters.   Implementations MUST accept SHA-1 AlgorithmIdentifiers with
NULL parameters." 

2) Sec 3.2: See separate message exchange subject, "cmsalg-02 RSA OID
Proposal".

===========================================
John Pawling, [email-masked]
Getronics Government Solutions, LLC
===========================================

---

From: "Housley, Russ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:42:52 -0400

>parameters.   Implementations MUST accept SHA-1 AlgorithmIdentifiers with

Ooops.  Done.

Russ