Subject: X.509 ASN.1 Modules (was Re: WG Last Call: cmsalg)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:28:18 +0000

Magnus Nystrom wrote:

> ...though of course X.509 ASN.1 modules are not freely available
> (AFAIK),

Surfing the link for the ASN.1 documents, I ran across the following links: 
http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/asn1/database/index.html
http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/asn1/database/itu-t/x/x509/1997/index.html

Enjoy,
Aram Perez

_________________________________________________
The simple way to read all your emails at ThatWeb
http://www.thatweb.com

---

From: "Housley, Russ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:04:59 -0400

Aram:

Thanks.  The 1997 version posted here is not the most recent 
version.  While it looks like this site may offer some help in the future, 
it is lagging behind the times.

Russ