Subject: WG Last Call: x400transport and x400wrap

From: "Housley, Russ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:20:49 -0400

Dear WG Members:

We have been in WG Last Call on these two documents for quite some 
time.  The WG Last Call on x400wrap was originally scheduled to end on 14 
September, and the WG Last Call for x400transport was originally scheduled 
to end on 4 October.  The authors believe that all comments have been 
resolved in the current versions.  I believe that it is appropriate to 
progress these two documents at the same time.

	Title		: Transporting S/MIME Objects in X.400
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman, C. Bonatti
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-x400transport-04.txt
	Date		: 19-Oct-01

	Title		: Securing X.400 Content with S/MIME
	Author(s)	: P. Hoffman, C. Bonatti, A. Eggen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-smime-x400wrap-04.txt
	Date		: 27-Aug-01

Please review them to confirm that requested changes have been 
incorporated.  Unless traffic on the mail list indicates otherwise, I will 
send these to the Security Area Directors on Friday, 26 October.  So, if 
you have concerns, please make them known by Thursday.

Russ