Subject: snmpconf Interim Meeting

From: David Harrington <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:37:38 -0400

Hi,

The IETF meeting in San Diego ends only six days before the
Hanukkah/Xmas weekend. That may be a fairly heavily booked weekend for
flights and hotels. If we are planning to have an SnmpConf Interim
meeting following the IETF meeting, it would be very good to discuss
that right away, so people can make early plane reservations (even
though we don't know what hotel yet).

dbh
-- 
---
David Harrington            Network Management Standards Architect
[email-masked]           Office of the CTO
+1 603 337 2614 - voice     Enterasys Networks
+1 603 332 1524 - fax       Rochester NH, USA

---

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:20:13 +0200

Hi all,

> though we don't know what hotel yet).

I don't know what the rest of the group thinks, but Jon and I
are hoping that this upcoming meeting in Knoxville will be the
last interim meeting.  As such, we haven't really talked about
the possibility of having a meeting directly after the IETF.
Do you think that we need to consider this as a group?

Even if it were necessary, I think there's going to be a great
deal of resistance to staying away even longer right before the
holidays.

Cheers,

--
David Partain                  [email-masked]
Ericsson Radio Systems AB      Tel: +46 13 28 41 44
Research and Innovation        Fax: +46 13 28 75 67
P.O. Box 1248
SE-581 12  Linköping, Sweden