Subject: snmpconf Knoxville Hotel for Working Group

From: Terri Brogdon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:08:19 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

This is a reminder that a special rate has been arranged at the Downtown
Hilton in Knoxville for the SNMPCONF Working Group which is scheduled for 
October 26-27.  To make a reservation, call toll free to 1-877-644-5866.
Ask for the "SNM" conference rate of $76 for a single or double room.

The hotel address is 501 W. Church Ave., Knoxville, TN 37902, phone
1-865-523-2300.  It is within walking distance (1 mile) of the meeting
site.  The hotel does not provide free shuttle service from the airport,
but there is transporation available at the airport to the downtown area.
It is 14.1 miles from the airport to the Hilton if you rent a car.
Parking is available at the hotel and meeting site.

If you have any trouble at all making your room reservations, please
contact me and I will be more than glad to assist.

A note on the meeting site and logistics will be sent in the near
future.

Best regards,

Terri Brogdon
Administrative Assistant to Jeff Case

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Terri Brogdon       SNMP Research International    Phone 1 865 579 3311
[email-masked]   3001 Kimberlin Heights Road    Fax   1 865 579 6565
		    Knoxville, Tennessee 37920     http://www.snmp.com
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

---

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 12:09:12 -0400

> Ask for the "SNM" conference rate of $76 for a single or double room.

I tried again to make a reservation. After some difficulty they found it
under "SNMP Conference Working Group". So if you have difficulty with try
this.

Apparently the only rooms that the national reservation service knows about
are 'accessible' rooms for the 'physically challenged'. I was told to make
the reservation and then as Terri to see if she can fix it.

If you have not been able to make your reservation go ahead.

Terri please let us all know if/when the rooms have been changed.

/jon

---

From: David Harrington <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 20:43:35 -0600

Hi,

On Monday or Tuesday, I booked a room under the SNMP Conference at $76
with no problem.

dbh

-- 
---
David Harrington            Network Management Standards Architect
[email-masked]           Office of the CTO
+1 603 337 2614 - voice     Enterasys Networks
+1 603 332 1524 - fax       Rochester NH, USA