Subject: snmpconf New co-chair

From: David Harrington <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 17:58:28 -0400

Hi,

Because of time constraints, I have decided to step down as SNMPCONF WG
co-chair. I plan to continue to work within the WG, but do not have the
time available to do the co-chair position justice.
 
Dave Partain has volunteered to take over this position. The AD has
approved this change.

Dave's available time and his knowledge of the work done so far should
enable him to contribute as co-chair more than I have been able to do.

Welcome, David.

See you all on the list,
dbh
-- 
---
David Harrington            Network Management Standards Architect
[email-masked]           Office of the CTO
+1 603 337 2614 - voice     Enterasys Networks
+1 603 332 1524 - fax       Rochester NH, USA

---

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 05:13:36 -0400

> Dave Partain has volunteered to take over this position. The AD has

On behalf of myself and the working group, I would like to thank David
Harrington for his efforts on our behalf to date. As many of you know, there
are countless time-consuming tasks to perform as a co-chair. He really
helped us get the ball rolling.

Thanks again for your contributions to date and for contributions yet to
come.

I look forward to working with David Partain as co-chair.

/jon