Subject: Re: snmpconf Interim Meeting

From: Jeff Case <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:10:33 -0400 (EDT)

>Even if it were necessary, I think there's going to be a great
>deal of resistance to staying away even longer right before the
>holidays.

i would be very surprised if anyone was able to convince me to stay
after the san diego meeting

rather, if we think we need more time in san diego, let's start requesting
multiple time slots now, for meetings during the week

regards,
jdc

---

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:33:44 -0400

> multiple time slots now, for meetings during the week

That probably is an excellent plan not matter what.  When David Partain and
I are asked to make requests for schedule time we will ask the ADs for two
good time slots.

/jon