Subject: snmpconf Upcoming issues mail

From: Thippanna Hongal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:40:14 -0500

hi David

>We need to get a list of issues on the table for discussion
>up to and during the upcoming interim meeting.  These issues will
>follow this mail as quickly as I can get them assembled.

1. I did sent the requirement list for associating 'time' with policy
table
    both to 'snmpconf' and 'disman' mailing list.

     This can be another issue to discuss.

 --
Thanks,
hongal
------------------------------------------------------
Thippanna Hongal Software Engineer
Tel(O):408 878 6562
Riverstone Networks Inc.
5200 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara CA USA 95054
-------------------------------------------------------