Subject: snmpconf To Do list items

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 07:48:52 -0500

Here are two additions, both may have been briefly brought up at the
meeting.

        1. I think it was Bert that raised the question about more
examples in the BCP. Is this correct? In either case we should probably
add one or two to the BCP for the policy section as examples of good
ways to use the system. I believe that Hongal can help with this.

        2. Policy Termination - there have been extensive discussions
about what to happen when a policy terminates. My recollection - with
help from David - is that if one wants a policy reset after termination
a lower precedence policy should be in the group that will take over. I
have no issue with this as the resolution, only that we need to document
that this is how this behavior is achieved.

Thanks,
/jon

--
Jon Saperia		     [email-masked]
			     Phone: 617-744-1079
			     Fax:   617-249-0874
			     http://www.jdscons.com/