Subject: WG Agenda: Configuration Management with SNMP (snmpconf)

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 08:07:41 -0500

Proposed agenda for Configuration Management with SNMP (snmpconf) WG Meetings
at 50th IETF - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

CHAIRs:
	
	David Partain <[email-masked]>
	Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

The SNMPCONF Working Group is slated to meet twice during the
Minneapolis IETF. We will meet from 1530-1730 on Wednesday March 21 and
from 0900-1130 on Friday March 23. 

The agenda planned is:

    1. Introductions, Logistics and agenda and schedule review (5 minutes)
    2. Review of the current status of each of the WG Documents
              BCP
              DiffServ Policy MIB Module
              Policy MIB Module

       10 Minutes for each of these review presentations is planned
       during which time, a brief description of changes made will be
       provided.

    3. Policy Module (The balance of the first meeting about 80 mins) :
              The issues that are still open as of the meeting start.
              Any new additional significant issues.
              Discussion of each of the remaining open issues.
              Schedule for publication of revised draft and plans for 
              last call.

    4. Completion of Policy Module issues discussion continues on Friday
    and will cover any of the above agenda topics not covered. (60 mins
    max.)

    5. The DiffServ Policy MIB Module (30 mins)
              Any issues that are open as of the meeting start.
              Any new additional significant issues.
              Discussion of each of the remaining open issues.
              Schedule for publication of revised draft and plans for 
              last call.

    6. The BCP document (30 mins)
              Any issues that are open as of the meeting start.
              Any new additional significant issues.
              Discussion of each of the remaining open issues.
              Schedule for publication of revised draft and plans for 
              last call.

    7. Meeting close and discussion of next steps for working group.

Please come to the meeting prepared by having read:

       1. The WG Charter, description and schedule found at:
          http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/snmpconf-charter.html

       2. The most current versions of the document. All of which have
          been published to the working group list. The
          versions to look for on the snmpconf page above are:

                   draft-ietf-snmpconf-diffpolicy-04.txt 
                   draft-ietf-snmpconf-pm-05.txt
                   draft-ietf-snmpconf-bcp-04.txt*

*This version was submitted to Internet-Drafts on time, the WEB page has
not yet been updated with this version. Correct versions were mailed to
the WG list as well.

       3. Please also read the 'to-do' list published to the working
       group mailing list on Fri, 12 Jan 2001.