Subject: snmpconf The PM Draft and Continued Discussions

From: Jon Saperia <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 09:28:04 -0500

Folks,

Over the past couple of weeks discussion on this list has picked up a
bit and significant progress has been made on all fronts on the To-Do
list.

Steve Waldbusser sent the draft to the ID people, on time but not yet
posted it here which he said he will do soon. With that ID all three of
our relevant document will have been posted to the list.

We should continue discussion in an attempt to reduce to the number of
items to discuss at the next meeting so that we have a better chance of
getting to major items.

Thanks,
/jon
--

Jon Saperia		     [email-masked]
			     Phone: 617-744-1079
			     Fax:   617-249-0874
			     http://www.jdscons.com/