Subject: todo list - http://www.cs.utk.edu/~partain/snmpconf/todo.html

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:54:15 +0200

Greetings,

Since I have a difficult time keeping up with the various
pieces of e-mail on the todo lists, I've put a single web
page with all of the lists as far as I know.  In keeping with
"red bad, green good", items in red are unfinished, and green
means it's resolved.  Everything's red so far :-)  Proposals
for changes, where applicable, are in italics.

The list is at http://www.cs.utk.edu/~partain/snmpconf/todo.html

Please send comments to me.

With kind regards,

--
David Partain                  [email-masked]
Ericsson Radio Systems AB      Tel:    +46 13 28 41 44
Research and Innovation        Fax:    +46 13 28 75 67
P.O. Box 1248
SE-581 12  Linköping, Sweden

---

From: Harrie Hazewinkel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 08:53:13 -0700

Hi,

Thanks David. Just a side note from me regarding the
Diffserv policy MIB. THe Diffserv MIB is not finished
yet. As mentioned in Minneapolis, I will wait for
this.

Just to keep you posted.

Harrie