Subject: snmpconf pmPolicyCodeStatus: new issue

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Apr 2001 16:34:51 -0700

pmPolicyCodeStatus states:

         Entries in this table are associated with policies by values
         of the pmPolicyFilterProgramIndex and
         pmPolicyActionProgramIndex objects. If the status of the
         related policy is active, then entries in this table may not
         be created or deleted.

So, I can't delete it but I can make it 'notInService'?  I suggest
changing the text to:

         Entries in this table are associated with policies by values
         of the pmPolicyFilterProgramIndex and
         pmPolicyActionProgramIndex objects. If the status of the
         related policy is active, then this object can not be
         modified (I.E., deleted or set to notInService) nor may new
         entries be created.

-- 
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs
Network Associates

---

From: Steve Waldbusser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 00:31:07 -0700

Wes,

  I agree.

Steve