Subject: Announce: WG Last Call on draft-ietf-snmpconf-pm-09.txt

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:36:17 +0100

Hi all,

Just want everyone to know what's going on with
the PM MIB document, which you will find at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-snmpconf-pm-09.txt

This mail is to announce the beginning of a second, one-week
Working Group Last Call period on this document.  The WG Last
Call period will end at 23:59 December 21, 2001 in whatever
timezone you prefer. :-)  We'll then give it to the IESG as
a Christmas present, assuming nothing comes up that cannot be
resolved without another last call.

While this is happening, the process of IESG quality review
has already begun at the request of our area directors.
This review process is likely to take until the end of the year.
We're running the last call in parallel with this.

The WG members are strongly urged to review this document as
soon as possible, and express any concerns, or identify any
errors, in e-mail sent to the SNMPCONF WG mailing list.

Unless there are strong objections, published on the SNMPCONF
WG mailing list by the end of this WG last call, this document
will be forwarded to the OPS Area Directors for consideration
by the IESG as a Proposed Standard document.

Please send all comments to the WG mailing list at
[email-masked].

Cheers,

David and Jon

---

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:41:15 +0100

Hi folks,

Obviously, this:

> Working Group Last Call period on this document.

is incorrect.

What _is_ correct is:

> The WG Last
> timezone you prefer. :-)

Thanks.

David

---

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:01:53 +0100

Hi all,

Note:  this is for the BCP....

This mail is to announce the beginning of
a second Working Group Last Call period on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-snmpconf-bcp-07.txt

The WG Last Call period will end at 23:59 December 28, 2001
in whatever timezone you prefer. :-)  We'll then give it to
the IESG as a New Year's drink, assuming nothing comes up that
cannot be resolved without another last call.

Unless there are strong objections, published on the SNMPCONF
WG mailing list by the end of this WG last call, this document
will be forwarded to the OPS Area Directors for consideration
by the IESG as a Best Current Practice document.

Cheers,

David and Jon