Subject: Updated ID - draft-ietf-snmpconf-diffpolicy-09.txt

From: "David Partain (LI/EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:33:42 +0100

Greetings,

Margaret Wasserman on the IESG did a thorough review of
draft-ietf-snmpconf-diffpolicy-08.txt, which resulted in a
small number of changes being made.  These were:

 - Clarification of what "not cause a change in the device"
   meant.

 - Spelling out what AF and EF meant rather than just assuming
   that the acronyms are familiar to the reader.

 - Text that the template is logically "locked" during
   copying/cloning, as well as addition of "locking/unlocking"
   in the example.

 - Clarification of error handling on template activation.

 - Fixed a bug in the comment in the example ($2 should have
   been $1).

 - Clarification of diffServConfigId

The new I-D has been submitted to the I-D folks.  It'll be in the
repository soon, I'm sure.

Cheers,

Harrie and David