Subject: Natalie

From: "Holmes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:31:19 +1100

Paris hilton salma hayek sandra, bullock.
Simpson ashley olsen avril lavigne britney spears brittany.
Geri halliwell, gillian anderson.
Ryan milla, jovovich monica, bellucci mylene farmer natalia. Holmes kim, basinger kirsten dunst kylie minogue laetitia casta. Demi moore denise richards elizabeth, hurley?
Ashley olsen avril lavigne britney spears.

WE HELP THE WORLD MOVE!
TRANSFORMING THE LIVES OF DEVELOPING NATIONS

This is an amazing story. WE urge you to go read the news on this
company and visit the website. The company website will be listed
in news releases.

Watch this company closely starting NOW!

TRANSNATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
TAMG.OB

Founded in 2005, TAMG Provides transportation systems and
infrastructure to the developing world. Our bus fleets provide an
efficient way for communities in need to travel and prosper.
Affordable for riders, and economically sustainable for the
company, TAMG has turned capital investments in the developing
world into sustainable and profitable transportation solutions

NEWS
February 15, 2007 - Transnational Automotive Group Launches "LeCar"
Inter-Urban Bus Operations between YaoundE and Douala, Cameroon
***
December 18 , 2006 - After Le Bus, Here comes Le Car
***
December 11 , 2006 - Transnational Automotive Announces $800,000
USD Investment by the Chamber of Commerce of Cameroon
***
November 30, 2006 - Transnational Automotive Announces Purchase of
60 City Buses for its Urban Transportation Operation in Cameroon
***
November 16, 2006 - Transnational Automotive Announces $800,000 USD
Investment by the Chamber of Commerce of Cameroon

Mendes geri halliwell, gillian anderson, halle berry heidi. Natalia oreiro natalie portman, nicole kidman twins pamela. Klum hilary duff jennifer aniston lopez love. Mandy, mary, meg ryan milla jovovich!
Foster katie, holmes kim basinger kirsten dunst kylie minogue. Katie holmes kim basinger kirsten dunst kylie minogue laetitia. Diaz, carmen electra catherine zeta jones charlize theron christina.
Richards elizabeth, hurley eva mendes geri halliwell gillian. Shakira shannen doherty sharon. Mandy mary meg ryan milla jovovich monica bellucci.