Subject: paw'spicturing wrote: Would you ...

From: "WM Ingraham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 20:50:25 +0480

These days HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction. 
Many experts are working on the field and are making preparations for
efficient and active working. 

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has 
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,” 
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

as we have said the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities 
for U.S. exports and investments. 
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be at an early date.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

qb196bacdt7qkf6g6vpjqa0h6n
7872687332776D7B456A6B746C7375746B66686E6A6E793377
2Q4RF7RD0TS3R1EU87JD6OVD2C5GN3JBZ1MIAM26MMCP6GND8