Subject: COMGRATULATIONS:(CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENT IMMEDIATELY)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 04:04:12 +0100 (CET)

The British Online Int. Lottery
12 Bridge Street,
Staines Middlesex TW18 4TP
United Kingdom.

WINNING NOTIFICATION LETTER
We happily announce That the draw (#568) of British Online Lottery 
Raffle Draw held on thusday 9th february 2007. Your e-mail address 
attached to ticket number: 2,09,14,20,32,02 which subsequently won you one of 
the Thunder Ball Prizes. 

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £350,000.00 
(THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNCE STERLING)
 in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Fiduciary Agent: Mrs. Becky Scott
Email: [email-masked]
Tel: (+44)-702-405-3237

VERIFICATION FORM

1.FULLNAME 2.E-MAIL ADDRESS 3.FULL ADDRESS 4.SEX 5.AGE 
6.OCCUPATION 7.TEL 8.COUNTRY 9.AMOUNT WON

INDICATE YOUR MODE OF PAYMENT:
**VIA COURIER DELIVERY............................
**VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER..........................
**VIA SELF COLLECTION ( Recommended ).............

Good luck from me and members of British Online International  Lottery
Sir Richard K Llyods.
Online Co-ordinator 

British Online  International Lottery
Copyright © 1994-2006 The British National Lottery Inc. All rights reserved. 
Terms of Service - Guideline.

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur  44,85 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2