Subject: He has 13 complaints with the Better Business Bureau and has been banned from doing home repair work in Illinois.

From: "Lowry Ernest" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 04:27:32 +0530

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

Leija-Sanchez and Salazar-Rodriguez allegedly discussed the execution of
one competitor, known only as "Montes" earlier this month, in which it
would have been made to look like a robbery. Today, you aren't even
there.
Bandh is usually called by the political parties of the state. Bandh is
a hindi (Hinglish) word for 'closure'. i've been doing my student
teaching (full time teaching with no pay) and working at night to pay
bills. are they in protest to something? Ten of those charged are
fugitives, and four are believed to be in Mexico, federal prosecutors
said.
CBS 2 will continue to follow the investigation. Their license could be
revoked for future fraudulent practices and a bond to pay back clients
could be forfeited.
Pink city of India and a major tourist destination.