Subject: It regions

From: "Mattied Lenny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 12:44:15 +0800

in the first half and the Suns shot just 33 percent.  ''They played great,'' 
 two free throws made it 109-73 in the waning seconds of the third quarter.   

Stop everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major News Was Released .
 
CHINA D E A L
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this s t o c k go.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the s e cu r i t i e s A C T of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC A C T of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fA C T and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

38 points entering the fourth quarter against a team that they might face in 
D'Antoni said. ''We're in a little bit of a funk right now. Discombobulated. We
 was easily the Nuggets' best game of the season.   The Nuggets shot 68 percent
 handle when Anthony and Iverson are coming at you like that. They are hard to
got 25 points from Leandro Barbosa , never led in this one and fell behind by 
Detroit. ... The Nuggets play just one more home game before April 4.  
cohesion because of injuries, illnesses, trades and suspensions. The Nuggets 
"But we didn't make the NCAA tournament and that was the goal. To that extent, 
 handle on any night.''   At one point, both Iverson and Anthony were 12-for-16
 a great deal for us. So we can take that momentum from this game and from the
 night.   Carmelo Anthony augmented Iverson's night by adding 29 points in