Subject: Creative Suite 3 download

From: "libbie ginger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 18:53:32 +0900

I am indeed rich, since my income is superior to my expenses, and my
expense is equal to my wishes.
The people who make art their business are mostly impostors.
The world of crime is a last refuge of the authentic, uncorrupted,
spontaneous event.
Sunsets are so beautiful that they almost seem as if we were looking
through the gates of Heaven.
Courage without conscience is a wild beast.
Every uneducated person is a caricature of himself.
If people don't want to come out to the ball park, nobody's going to
stop them.
Caricature is rough truth.
When I played drunks I had to remain sober because I didn't know how to
play them when I was drunk.
I'm very brave generally, he went on in a low voice: only today I happen
to have a headache.
I have no name: I am but two days old. What shall I call thee? I happy
am, Joy is my name. Sweet joy befall thee!
Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for
responsibility.
I always begin at the left with the opening word of the sentence and
read toward the right and I recommend this method.
People need hard times and oppression to develop psychic muscles.
The little trouble in the world that is not due to love is due to
friendship.
The early bird gets the worm.
To withdraw is not to run away, and to stay is no wise action, when
there's more reason to fear than to hope.
I think when the full horror of being fifty hits you, you should stay
home and have a good cry.
Children are a great comfort to us in our old age, and they help us
reach it faster too.