Subject: Joint Partnership Proposal

From: "Mr. Chen Minyong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:07:35 -0000 (GMT)

Good Day,

My name is Mr  Chen Minyong,an external auditor for the United Overseas
Bank,Singapore,working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire
Asian region.

An investor died without naming a next of kin to his fund in my bank.The
amount is $15.7 Million United states Dollars and banking
regulation/legislation in Singapore demand that i notify the fiscal
authorities after Seven years.The above set of facts underscores my reason
to seek your permission to have you stand as the next of kin to the
deceased investor.This funds will be approve and release in your favour as
the next of kin if only you will adhere to my instruction and cooperate
with me in one accord.

I have all the legal and Banking details of my deceased client that will
facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the
funds and ultimately transfer  of the $15.7M plus interest  to any bank
account nominated by you.I am prepared to compensate you with a 20% share
of the total funds for your efforts.The final details will be given upon
receipt an affirmation of your desire to participate.

Please contact me immediately whether or not you are interested in this
deal.If you are not,it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to
carry out this deal.But where you are interested, contact me only through
my email address for more details as time is of the essence in this
business.

I do expect you prompt response.

Thank you,

Mr. Chen Minyong