Subject: espionage

From: Bartholomew D. Bell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:42:03 -0700

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

Just a heads up in case you want to look your best should your pic show
up at a future photo exhibition. We were able to relax cuz we knew that
all the ideas we came up with would be on tape. Local flamenco promoter
Nora Lopez decided to host a small "meet the artist" party in his honor
during his short stay here in DC.

OK let's get back to flamenco.
The next four week class sessions at Alliance Dance Institute start the
beginning of February. Just a heads up in case you want to look your
best should your pic show up at a future photo exhibition. I'm a
full-time flamenco guitarist based in Washington DC, USA.
OK, so it's not fancy-schmancy but we have an advantage over the local
dance studios: lots of open time slots on the weekends.

Well, playing guitar is not necessary for someone like Jesus. But more
importantly, it's essential to actually get off your butt and do what it
takes to make that vision a reality. So we just set the digicam on
record and freely jammed on solea escobilla rhythm patterns. Or in a
worst case, just call it day.

Please do not republish content from this website, including text and
photos, in whole or part without prior written permission.

OK, enough of the sales talk. Oh well, I took this pic anyway.

It's not so much that Cezanne decided one day, "Hey, I'm going to
introduce a new style that will foster in the new era of visual art.