Subject: no-no

From: Frost P. Simmy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:59:13 -0500

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

comRelax The BackRestaurant.
Registered users get points for comments and other benefits.

SmallflowerSmart BargainsSmart CruiserSmarthomeSnapFishSoccer.
comParagon GiftsParagon SportsParalyzed Veter.
comFragrance NetFragranceXFranklin CoveyFranklin MintFredericks Of H.
Ticket SellersTickets NowTiger DirectTimberlandTime Life.
Cheap TicketsChecks Unlimite.
Designer ShoesDexclusive Luxu. RoamansRoca WearRock CreekRocklerRooms To
GoROOTS DirectRoses.

NutrisystemOffice DepotOffice Furnitur. WalmartWalter DrakeWards
KidsWarner Bros. comCatherinesCBS Sports Stor.

StrawberryNetStub HubStuffed AnimalsStylin' Concept.