Subject: preceding verbatim

From: Net F. Merrill <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:14:03 +0800

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

Accurate labels would improve the relevance of image search results  
and make the information in images accessible to blind users.

Hofstadter's new book on   consciousness.

In fact many plants and animals in these regions have evolved   to
survive in extended periods of drought.

Honky illegals, makes my damn blood boil! Honky illegals, makes my damn
blood boil!

uh huh Twas   Brillig or it could be. The music is largely concerned  
with dark explorations of the self, and time.

Cartoonist and Artist JP   Ahonen        Cartoonist, Artist, and
Character Designer Sarah   Mensinga        Annual fireworks festival at
the town of   YenShui in southern Taiwan. A derelict "Liberty   Ferry"
is shown, as is a skyscraper with the logo "Liberteen" in front of it.

This has happened before, the Irish, the Italians, now the British, what
next Canadians? Lets sing this   to the tune of the old hymn God Rest Ye
Merry Gentlemen Yet Nothing Ye   Dismay. "    From Astrobiology Magazine
: The   Ancient Past, Alive     " Cuatro Cienegas, a butterfly-shaped  
valley in Mexicos Chihuahua desert, is a living laboratory for
astrobiologists.

I've begun   to think that the BBC news is run by monkeys paid in
bananas to eventually   produce a show that has decent science in it but
I'm sure I'm mistaken and I'm   not going to hold my breath. A ship  
registered to Liberty City is shown docked at a wharf.

Hundreds, possibly thousands have been   killed.
Your refinance application has been accepted.

Lets sing this   to the tune of the old hymn God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Yet Nothing Ye   Dismay.
How stupid   is this?

Baumol and William G.
I've begun   to think that the BBC news is run by monkeys paid in
bananas to eventually   produce a show that has decent science in it but
I'm sure I'm mistaken and I'm   not going to hold my breath.

Ray Published by O'Reilly  Playing : Rise Of Legends, Second Life 
Working : Areva This site : HTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript, RSS Most
Interesting place worked so far:   Starting to play with : XML. "    
From Scientific American A New Journey into Hofstadter's Mind     A book
review of Douglas R. Can you say that real fast?

Well I hate to break it   to them all but a lot of the areas that are
being talked about are IN A BIG   DESERT! If you string a whole bunch of
subject lines together   it makes a kind of sense.

Some of DC's most prominent lobby   firms wouldn't blink.