Subject: Committee On Foreign Payment Matters

From: Senate Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 00:48:26 -0400

Committee On Foreign Payment Matters

National House of Assembly

PMB 141, Central Area,Abuja-Nigeria.

P. O. Box 5760, Garki, Abuja

Federal Republic of Nigeria.

COMPENSATION OF $500,000.00 TO SCAM VICTIM

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that The Nigeria Senate House delegated from the United Nations has resolved to pay 100 Nigerian 419 scam victims $500,000.00 Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars each you are listed and approved for this payment as one
of the scammed victims.

On this faithful recommendations, I want to bring to your notice that during the last UN meetings, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates
all over the world today, in other to retain the good image of the country, the president of the country is now paying 100 victims of this operators $500,000.00 Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars each.

Due to the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Nigeria, According to the number of applicants at hand,65 beneficiaries has been paid, half of the victims are from the United States, we still have more 35 left to be paid the compensations of $500,000.00
Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars each.

Your name was  mentioned by one of the syndicates who was arrested in Lagos Nigeria as one of their victims of the operations,you are here by warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to any one for any reason whatso ever, the US secret service in
colloboration with the Economic And Financial Crime Commission in Nigeria are already on trace on the criminals.

Government of Nigeria in collaboration with the British government has  approved Fifty Million United States Dollars only (USD50,000,000.00) for the settlement of the remaining 35 people on the list and an arrangement has been concluded with
the Bank of America for final release of funds into your bank account.

Now you are directed to contact the Debt Management Office of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for the Attention to Dr.Ken Amadi immediately who has been assigned by the Federal Government of Nigeria to coordinate and ensure that the Bank of America releases
funds to you.

Contact Person:Dr.Ken Amadi

Debt Management Office(dmo)

Plot 12/14 Ahmadu Bello Way

Victoria Island

Lagos - Nigeria

Tel:+234-8026192011

Email: [email-masked]

Contact them now and inform  Dr.Ken Amadi that you received an email from The Senate Committee on Foreign Payment Matters at the National  House of Assembly Federal Republic of Nigeria, directing you to contact the Debt Management Office for the release of
your compensation valued at US$500,000.00.

Upon contacting the Debt Management Office for this purpose,you should also provide them with the following information.

(1) Full Names

(2) Home Address

(3) Valid Contact Telephone Lines

(4) Age and Occupation

NOTE : We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call, if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been frustrating and extracting money from you, We shall stop and cancel your payment immediately.

Yours faithfully,

Senator.Claudia McVeigh,

Head. Senate Committee on Foreign Payment Matter.

National House of Assembly

Federal Republic of Nigeria