Subject: Committee On Foreign Payment Matters

From: Senate Committee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 01:27:32 -0400

Committee On Foreign Payment Matters

National House of Assembly

PMB 141, Central Area,Abuja-Nigeria.

P. O. Box 5760, Garki, Abuja

Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Attn: Honourable Beneficiary,

We received your payment file from the Group Managing Directors of Central Bank of Nigeria, regarding your contract inheritance, award winning fund e.t.c as attached with a directive from Office of the Presidency on foreign payment to effect your fund into
your nominated bank account of your choice immediately we hear from you.

We are glad to bring to your a notice about the approval for immediate release of your funds into your bank account, However you are now requested that you reconfirm your information such as:

(1) Full Names

(2) Home Address

(3) Valid Contact Telephone Lines

(4) Age and Occupation

Now forward your contact information to is e-mail address Or call him.

Contact Person: Senator.John Peters

Tel: +234-8026192011

E-mali: [email-masked]

This is for the benefit of foreign beneficiaries to get them paid without problem

as it were in the past.Do reconfirm every of your details so that we will be sure

of whom we are dealing with. Please endeavor to send him your information.

Finally,note that your fund $5M(Five Million United States Dollars) will be

transfer by Bank of America as was approved by the office of the accountant general of nigeria and ministry of finance,the approved payment through Bank of America was as result of diffulities that beneficiarys has in the past through the central bank of nigeria
and other local banks so as soon as you respond then we shall forward your file to the Bank of America for the immediate crediting of your account.

Yours faithfully,

Senator.Ann McVeigh,

Head.Senate Committee on Foreign Payment Matters.

National House of Assembly

Federal Republic of Nigeria