Subject: AM GLAD I FOUND YOU

From: "PAUL RICHARD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:07:52 -0700

BARR.PAUL RICHARD (esq)
Terry waya Chambers
409 Nortonburg,
Accra,Ghana-West Africa.
Reply to:[email-masked]

Attn:,
  
Compliments of the day to you.I must solicit your confidentiality and
  assure you that I am contacting you in good faith  and this proposal
  will be of  mutual benefit.

I am Barr.PAUL (Esq.), a legal practitioner. My client who was  a
 member board of trustees SPDC London was killed with his entire
  family in a  fatal accident,sparing none of their lives, some years ago. Before his
 death, I assisted him in the deposit of some funds with a Security
 Company for safekeeping.The funds have remained unclaimed  since his
 death, and such unclaimed funds are appropriated and returned to the
 treasury as a matter of policy. Considering the lack of success in my
 bid to  locate any of his relatives for over a year now, I hereby solicit your
 consent to enable me present you as the Next of Kin to my deceased
 client.
 
 I am contacting you for two reasons. Firstly, you  both have the same
 last name, which makes the claim most credible. Secondly, I strongly
 believe that the Security Company does not deserve to inherit the
 funds,

 These reasons led to my resolve to claim the funds which was why I
 contacted you,With your permission, I will proceed to establish you as
 the  next of kin/Beneficiary to my late client. As soon as this is done,
 you
 will then give instructions to the Security Company, to transfer the
 deposited funds into another account you will provide, after which we
 shall then share the funds upon agreed terms.
 
Finally, I demand that you keep this transaction confidential till we
 complete the deal and also confirm that the funds have been
 transferred
 into any nominated bank account of ours. I would  want you to furnish
 me with the following informations which will assist me  in this
 claim,
 
1,FULL NAME

2,CONTACT ADDRESS

3,TELEPHONE AND FAX

4,OCCUPATION.
 
These information will assist me to secure the necessary papers in your
 name When I receive your response, I will provide you with further
 details.
 
I await your reply,
 
BARR.PAUL RICHARD {Esq.}.
Accra, Ghana-West Africa.
Reply to:[email-masked]

,
barrister paul chambers paul