Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 02:00:43 -0700

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    Looking for a IWC? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
    http://www.makebest-buy.com/
    We are offering wholesaler prices on all watches during the month of May. 
    http://www.makebest-buy.com/
    Our IWC have all appropriate markings, wordings and engravings same as orginal.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Garrison

- Done.

Subject: Rep watches made easy
From: "Nicolas Rodgers" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jamel Riley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 05:02:21 -0500

Hello Norman

Looking for a IWC? How about getting two, one for you and one for your spouse?
http://www.makebest-buy.com/

We are offering wholesaler prices on all watches during the month of May. 
http://www.makebest-buy.com/

Our IWC have all appropriate markings, wordings and engravings same as orginal.

Sincerely,
Mr Garrison