Subject: Dating 101: Reviving Your Relationship

From: Barr Edward Lim <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Aug 2009 17:30:50 -0700

Your friend, Barr Edward Lim ([email-masked]) has sent you this information from Yahoo! Personals.
(Email address has not been verified.)

Personal message:
.TEL: 011 60173942586 or +60173942586

I am Edward Lim,an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine,
that shares the same last name as yours, died as the result of a heart-related 
condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all 
the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in 
Sumatra Indonesia . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake 

I  can be reached on ([email-masked]) for more information.
My late Client has a deposit of seventeen point five Million Dollars 
( US$17.5 Million Dollars) left behind.

Best regards,
Barr Edward Lim
Attorney at Law

Dating 101: Reviving Your Relationship
http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/relationships/24288/dating-101-reviving-your-relationship

Yahoo! Personals
http://personals.yahoo.com/