Subject: Dear webmail Account User,

From: "IT UPGRADE DEPARTMENT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:35:18 +0200 (CEST)

Dear webmail Account User,

This Email is from the (IT webmail upgrading system) help desk and we are
sending it to every
(webmail user) for safety/maintainance from spam mails.
And we are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of
accounts so we are shutting down some (webmail) accounts.

We  are sending you this email so that you can verify and in order to
for safety and maintainance of your account.If you are still interested
please
confirm your account by filling the space below.Your User name,
password,date of birth and your country information would be needed
to verify your account.

* Username login ID: (------------)(Compulsory)
* Password: (------------)(Compulsory)
* Date of Birth: (------------) (optional)
* Country Or domain: (------------) (optional)
* The log in page of your domain (----------)(link)

Before sending your account details to us, you are advise to Login into
the account
 first to confirm it is still in it's working state

Note that if your account do Login send us the details, if otherwise it means
it has already been deleted. Sorry for the inconvinence this might cause you
we are only trying to make sure you browse fine with our accounts.

All you have to do is Click Reply and supply the information above,
your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for
your attention to this upgrading service.Once again We apologize for any
inconveniences.
Warning!!! Account users that refuses to update his/her account after
7 Days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Note:no mails should be sent to the senders mail,All replies should be
sent to the Email below

MAIL:[email-masked]
WEBMAIL UPGRADE,
DESK CENTRE.

Re-Activate Your Account !!!