Subject: From Dr Gomen

From: Dr Gomen Ibrahim Blondil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:22:09 +0400

FROM: Dr.Gomen I.Blondil
Chairman Contract Review Panel,
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
West Africa.
 Email:[email-masked]
Phone:..8821633306713

DEAR FRIEND. 

LETTER FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE ON FUND TRANSFER 

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. 
This by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and TOP 
SECRET. 

I got your contact in our search for a foreign partner who has the
Ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of great magnitude
Involving a pending business transaction requiring maximum confidence. 
We are top officials of the Federal Government contract review panel 
who are interested in investment in your country with funds which are 
presently trapped here in Cote D Ivoire.In other to commence this
Business we solicit your assistance to enable us transfer into your 
Account the said trapped funds. 
 
The source of this fund is as follows: During the last regime here of
General Robert Guei in Cote D Ivoire some government official's set up 
companies and awarded themselves contracts which were grossly over 
Invoiced in various ministries. The government set up a contract review 
panel and we haveIdentified a lot of inflated contracts funds which are presently
Deposited in a BANK here in Abidjan,Cote D Ivoire .
 
However, by virtue of our position as civil servants and members of the 
panel ,we cannot acquire this money in our name. I have therefore ,been 
delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues  to look for
 An overseas partner into whose account we would transfer the total sum 
of USD$25,500,000.00 [TWENTY FIVE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED 
STATES DOLLARS]. 
 
Hence we are writing you this letter. We agreed to share the money 
thus:
[1] 20% FOR THE ACCOUNT OWNER [YOU] 
[2] 80% FOR US [THE OFFICALS] 
It is from the 80% that we wish to commence investments in your country
as you will also stand as our foreign agent over there. Please note 
that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence the transaction 
latest seven [7] days from the date of the receipt of the following 
information bellow.
 
[A] COMPANYS NAME BENEFICIARY OF ACCOUNT. 
[B] YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBERS. 
[C] BANK ACCOUNT/SORT/ABA/ROUTING NUMBERS
WHICH THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED TO. 
[D] YOUR BANK ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBERS/FAX NUMBERS. 

The above information will enable us commence the transfer of this 
funds into your account in your country without delay 
We are looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit your 
confidentiality in this transaction. 

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using the above email 
address; I will bring you into the complete picture of this pending 
project when I hear from you.
 
With Kind regards, 
Dr.Gomen I.Blondil