Subject: [Softwires] Re: comments about v5

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 23:55:28 -0600

>From Alain:

"1) I think we should mention Time to Market in this document. This is a 
clear and strong message from the operators (see Minneapolis presentations). 
This should go into the abstract and the introduction."

(Umm, I think this was actually Paris, based on 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05aug/lrw.html - Minneapolis was TC, not 
Softwires).

Just to propose text:

In the Abstract:

<abstract><t>This document defines problem statements for the Softwires 
Working Group
 to solve, within a relatively tight "time-to-market" as identified by
 operators at IETF 63.

In the Introduction:

 <t>At the IETF 63 Softwires BOF meeting, several operators requested
 a very tight timeframe for delivery of a solution, based on 
"time-to-market"
 considerations. For this reason, the problem statement is narrowly scoped
 to accommodate the requirements of operators who are planning near-term 
deployment.</t>

Please comment on the list...

Thanks!

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

---

From: "Durand, Alain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:06:40 -0500

Sounds good to me

   - Alain.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
To: Softwires Mailing List
Sent: Tue Jan 10 00:55:28 2006
Subject: [Softwires] Re: comments about v5

Just to propose text:

In the Abstract:

In the Introduction:

Thanks!

Spencer