Subject: [Softwires] IPv4 over IPv6 in Hubs and Spokes?

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:54:32 -0600

One Problem Statement reviewer pointed out that all of the examples in 
Figure 1 of the problem statement transit an IPv4 network between softwire 
initiator and softwire consolidator, and offered a drawing of a fourth 
example that uses IPv4 over IPv6 transit.

Before I add this to the Problem Statement, does anyone actually have this 
problem? All of the the IPv4 over IPv6 discussion I've seen has been for the 
Mesh application - please let me know if I am missing some background here 
(it has happened :-)

Thanks!

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:27:14 +0100

Hi Spencer,

I guess that's me ;-)

I believe there is no reason to not have that drawing and on the other way
around, if the draft includes also IPv4-in-IPv6, we must have it, to make it
more clear. Not ?

I only realized that we missed that when I did one of the last reviews, but
it should have been there since the beginning !

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
> Responder a: <[email-masked]>
> Fecha: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:54:32 -0600
> Para: Softwires Mailing List <[email-masked]>
> Asunto: [Softwires] IPv4 over IPv6 in Hubs and Spokes?
> 

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Slides available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.