Subject: [Softwires] Call for agenda items

From: "Durand, Alain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:42:34 -0500

Please send me and David a note if you plan to present something at the
upcoming IETF softwires wg meeting.

  - Alain.

---

From: Rémi Després <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:35:17 +0100

Alain, David,

This is to confirm that draft-despres-softwire-sam-00 will be posted before the deadline on March 1, and  that I plan to present it at IETF 77. 

Its title is:
"Stateless Address Mapping (SAM) for Softwire-Lite Solutions"

Its table of contents includes:
2.  The SAM model  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  4
  2.1.  Stateless Address Mappers (SAMs) and Mapping Rules . . . .  4
  2.2.  Mapping Functions and Packet-Format Conversions  . . . . .  7
  2.3.  Path MTU and Fragmentation Considerations  . . . . . . . .  9
  2.4.  Extended IPv4 Prefixes and Port-Extended IPv4 Locators . .  9
  2.5.  Acquisition of SAM Rules by Customer-Node  . . . . . . . . 11
3.  Use-Case examples  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 14
  3.1.  Native IPv6 across IPv4-only Domains . . . . . . . . . . . 14
    3.1.1.  Optimized Mapping for Multiple IPv4 Prefixes . . . . . 14
    3.1.2.  Native IPv6 across NAT44 CPEs  . . . . . . . . . . . . 15
  3.2.  Public IPv4 across IPv6-only Domains . . . . . . . . . . . 19
    3.2.1.  Single IPv4 Prefix . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 19
    3.2.2.  Multiple IPv4 Prefixes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20
  3.3.  Public IPv6 across Private-IPv6 Domains  . . . . . . . . . 22
    3.3.1.  IPv6 Multihoming with Provider-Aggregetable
            Prefixes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 22
    3.3.2.  IPv6 Site Renumbering with Unchanged Routing . . . . . 25
    3.3.3.  Merger of IPv6 sites with unique local Addresses . . . 27
  3.4.  A Planned Experiment at Telecom Bretagne . . . . . . . . . 30

30 min or, better, substantially more if possible, would be convenient.

Regards,

RD 

PS: The posted draft agenda for Anaheim has no time announced for Softwire. Is this provisional?

Le 10 févr. 2010 à 18:42, Durand, Alain a écrit :

> Please send me and David a note if you plan to present something at the upcoming IETF softwires wg meeting.
> 
>   - Alain.
> _______________________________________________
> Softwires mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires