Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action:draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) Option for Dual- Stack Lite
	Author(s)       : D. Hankins, T. Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2010-11-29

This document specifies a DHCPv6 option which is meant to be used by
a Dual-Stack Lite client (Basic Bridging BroadBand element, B4) to
discover its Address Family Transition Router (AFTR) address.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-softwire-ds-lite-tunnel-option-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.