Subject: [Softwires] softwire chairs

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 15:02:07 -0500

David Ward has let Jari and me know that he will be stepping down as softwire WG co-chair.  Thanks, dward, for all of your guidance, technical contributions and day-to-day efforts in the WG.  You've been a major contributor to the successful completion of the important results from the WG.

Now we need to find a new co-chair.  Jari and I are going to collect names of candidates and select a new chair in the next few weeks. If you would like to volunteer yourself or suggest someone else as a candidate, please let us know.  We expect to have a new co-chair in place for the IETF meeting in Prague.

- Jari and Ralph

---

From: "Lee, Yiu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 02:13:38 +0000

Hi Jari and Ralph,

I am interested in volunteering myself to co-chair.

Thanks,
Yiu

On 2/4/11 3:02 PM, "Ralph Droms" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>David Ward has let Jari and me know that he will be stepping down as
>softwire WG co-chair.  Thanks, dward, for all of your guidance, technical
>contributions and day-to-day efforts in the WG.  You've been a major
>contributor to the successful completion of the important results from
>the WG.
>
>Now we need to find a new co-chair.  Jari and I are going to collect
>names of candidates and select a new chair in the next few weeks. If you
>would like to volunteer yourself or suggest someone else as a candidate,
>please let us know.  We expect to have a new co-chair in place for the
>IETF meeting in Prague.
>
>- Jari and Ralph
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Softwires mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires