Subject: [Softwires] WG last call on draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-02

From: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 22:34:52 +0800

Hi folks,

This is a wg last call on draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-02.
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast/

As usual, please send editorial comments to the authors and
substantive comments to the mailing list.

This wg last call will end on June 10 at 12pm EDT.

Yong & Alain

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 10:11:14 -0400

> This is a wg last call on draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-02.

Section 6.1 introduces IGMP/MLD translation, but I fear it is very 
underspecified. Our own effort at specifying IGMP/MLD translation is in 
draft-perreault-mboned-igmp-mld-translation. I feel that DS-Lite 
multicast would be better served by referencing our draft instead.

So I would suggest replacing section 6.1 by a reference to the draft 
above, which we hope to have adopted in the PIM WG shortly.

Thanks,
Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca