Subject: [Softwires] map-e/t CE

From: "Poscic, Kristian (Kristian)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 04:19:04 +0000

Are any CE vendors already on board with map-e/t implementation?
In other words is there anything available today for early testing?
Thanks,
Kris

---

From: Shishio Tsuchiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 15:37:54 +0900

Kris
We did MAP-E interop event in JAPAN.
6vendors and 8 OS attended to the event as BR or CE and BR/CE.
I will report detail information of the event at IETF85.

About testing,some open source already implemented MAP-E/MAP-T.
You can use OpenWRT and ASAMAP.
http://mapt.ivi2.org:8039/mapt.html
http://enog.jp/~masakazu/vyatta/map/

Regards,
-Shishio

(2012/11/02 13:19), Poscic, Kristian (Kristian) wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Softwires mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires
>