Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-00.txt

From: Cong Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 00:53:51 +0800

Dear all,

We have published a new draft discussing how to deploy Lightweight 4over6
using DHCPv4-over-DHCPv6 as the provisioning protocol.

Comments are welcome.

Best Regards,
Cong Liu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2013/7/15
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-00.txt
To: Qi Sun <[email-masked]>, Cong Liu <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Cong Liu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment
Revision:        00
Title:           Lightweight 4over6 deployment with DHCPv4 over DHCPv6
Creation date:   2013-07-15
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-00

Abstract:
   Lightweight 4over6 is designed to support several dynamic
   provisioning protocols.  This document discusses how to deploy
   Lightweight 4over6 using DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 as the provisioning
   protocol.

The IETF Secretariat