Subject: [Softwires] Call for agenda in IETF 87

From: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 18:54:36 +0800

Hi folks,

We will have our Softwires session on Tuesday morning in the coming IETF
meeting in Berlin.

If you would like to have a time slot, please reply this email and send
your request to Suresh and me in the following format by July 12 (Friday):

(name, title, link to IETF datatracker, minutes requested).

Thanks,

Yong & Suresh

---

From: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 18:57:23 +0800

Hello Chairs,

we would like to ask for a 10min slot to present the revised
draft-ietf-map-dhcp. One of the  changes will be in naming, moving from
MAP-Options to S46-options, for Software46. This follows the discussion
about the option being reusable in other cases of A+P.

Regards,
W. Dec

2013/7/9 Yong Cui <[email-masked]>

---

From: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 18:57:56 +0800

Hi Chairs,

we would like to ask for a 10min slot to present the MAP-T draft. Overall,
aside from a few more editorial nits, we feel that the draft is ready for
WGLC after this meeting.

Regards,
W. Dec

---

From: "Lee, Yiu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:14:20 +0000

Hi Chairs,

We would like to ask for 10 min slot to present the "Lightweight 4over6
Failover" draft.

Thanks,
Yiu 

From:  Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date:  Tuesday, July 9, 2013 6:54 AM
To:  Softwires WG <[email-masked]>
Cc:  Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Subject:  [Softwires] Call for agenda in IETF 87

Hi folks,

If you would like to have a time slot, please reply this email and send your
request to Suresh and me in the following format by July 12 (Friday):

Thanks,

Yong & Suresh

---

From: "Roberta Maglione (robmgl)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 13:59:32 +0000

Hello Chairs,
we would like to ask for a 10min slot to present  version -02 of draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios-02
the presenter will be one of the co-authors.
Thanks
Regards,
Roberta

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Yong Cui
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:55 AM
To: Softwires WG
Cc: Yong Cui
Subject: [Softwires] Call for agenda in IETF 87

Hi folks,

We will have our Softwires session on Tuesday morning in the coming IETF meeting in Berlin.
If you would like to have a time slot, please reply this email and send your request to Suresh and me in the following format by July 12 (Friday):
(name, title, link to IETF datatracker, minutes requested).

Thanks,
Yong & Suresh

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 17:54:29 +0200

> (name, title, link to IETF datatracker, minutes requested).

We would need 10 minutes to present recent changes and future direction
for the unified CPE draft.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe/

Simon

---

From: Xuxiaohu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 07:16:27 +0000

Hi co-chairs,

I would like to request a 5-min time slot for presenting the following two drafts:

1.       BGP Tunnel Encapsulation Attribute for UDP (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-softwire-encaps-udp-01)

2.       Encapsulating IP in UDP (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-softwire-ip-in-udp-02)

Best regards,
Xiaohu

发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Yong Cui
发送时间: 2013年7月9日 18:55
收件人: Softwires WG
抄送: Yong Cui
主题: [Softwires] Call for agenda in IETF 87

Hi folks,

Thanks,
Yong & Suresh

---

From: Edwin Cordeiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:16:57 -0300

Hi,

I'd like to request a slot:
Edwin Cordeiro
Experience from MAP-T Testing
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cordeiro-softwire-experience-mapt-01
10 minutes

Thanks,
Edwin Cordeiro
IPv6 Evangelist
NIC.br

Em 09/07/13 07:54, Yong Cui escreveu:
> If you would like to have a time slot, please reply this email and
> send your request to Suresh and me in the following format by July 12
> (Friday):
>
> _______________________________________________
> Softwires mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:07:56 -0400

Cathy Zhou and Behcet Sarikaya, 6rd multicast,
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-softwire-6rdmulticast/
10 minutes

---

From: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 04:48:29 +0800

Dear all,

We have published our draft agenda on IETF website:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda/softwire/

Please send your slides by replying this email to Suresh and me by
Sunday 9pm at the venue local time.

Some of you may have already sent your slides, but you are encouraged
to reply this email again in order to avoid that your original emails
may be blocked by the email system:(

Thanks,

Yong & Suresh

---

From: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 18:01:50 +0800

Dear all,

We still miss some of your slides.
Presentation items are listed on the IETF website:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda/softwire/

Particularly, Wojciech Dec, Qiong Sun, Behcet Sarikaya and Hui Ni,
would you please send your slides on items 04, 05, 09, 16 and 20 to us
by 5pm Monday at IETF local time?

Yong

---

From: Mikael Abrahamsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:14:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013, Yong Cui wrote:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/softwire/agenda?item=agenda-87-softwire.html

-> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-softwire-0.pdf

The above link to the chair slides gives empty file, could you please look 
into that?

-- 
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email-masked]

---

From: Yong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:05:05 +0800

Thanks for finding the bug:)

I checked the slides at the following link on the datatracker
yesterday and the .pptx slides are good.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/materials.html

But the tools page gave an empty file.

I uploaded the .pdf file now and both sites work well.

Yong