Subject: [Softwires] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover-01.txt

From: Cong Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 01:27:01 +0800

Dear all,

This new draft discusses failover mechanism and considerations in
Lightweight 4over6.

Comments are welcome.

Best Regards,
Cong Liu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2013/7/16
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover-01.txt
To: Cong Liu <[email-masked]>, "Yiu L. Lee" <[email-masked]>,
Qiong Sun <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yiu L. Lee and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover
Revision:        01
Title:           Simple Failover Mechanism for Lightweight 4over6
Creation date:   2013-07-15
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover-01.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover-01

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a simple mechanism for Lightweight AFTR (lwAFTR)
   to notify Lightweight B4 (lwB4) to initiate the recreation of the
   binding when lwAFTR does not have the subscriber mapping in the
   mapping table.  This often happens at failover the backup lwAFTR does
   not have the subscriber mapping information to process the packets
   between lwB4 and external IPv4 host.

The IETF Secretariat