Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:25:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mapping of Address and Port with Encapsulation (MAP)
        Authors         : Ole Troan
                          Wojciech Dec
                          Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Tetsuya Murakami
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-10.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-01-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for transporting IPv4 packets
   across an IPv6 network using IP encapsulation, and a generic
   mechanism for mapping between IPv6 addresses and IPv4 addresses and
   transport layer ports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/