Subject: [Softwires] Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-11.txt> (DS-Lite Management Information Base (MIB)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 15:07:38 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Softwires WG (softwire) to
consider the following document:
- 'DS-Lite Management Information Base (MIB)'
  <draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-11-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for using with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it defines managed objects for Dual-Stack
   Lite (DS-Lite).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.