Subject: [Softwires] Last Call: <draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-11.txt> (Softwire Mesh Management Information Base (MIB)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 15:09:16 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Softwires WG (softwire) to
consider the following document:
- 'Softwire Mesh Management Information Base (MIB)'
  <draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-11-15. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular it defines objects for managing softwire mesh.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.