Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 01:36:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires of the IETF.

        Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for MAP-E
        Authors         : Yu Fu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
                          Jiang Dong
                          Yuchi Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-09.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-05-27

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for using with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it defines managed objects for MAP
   encapsulation (MAP-E) mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Yu Fu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 16:43:48 +0800

Hi all,

I have updated the 09 version based on Juergen's suggestions. Thanks.
Comments are appreciated.

Yu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 4:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-09.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires