Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 02:02:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for MAP-E
        Authors         : Yu Fu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
                          Jiang Dong
                          Yuchi Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-11.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for Mapping Address and Port with encapsulation (MAP-E) for use with
   network management protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Yu Fu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 10:11:29 +0800

Hi all,

We have updated a new version for MAP-E MIB based on Ian's comments.

Your comments and review are appreciated.

Thanks

Yu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 5:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-11.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires