Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-yang-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 06:09:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Modules for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address plus Port Softwires
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Ian Farrer
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Qi Sun
                          Linhui Sun
                          Sladjana Zechlin
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-yang-11.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2018-10-23

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG modules for the configuration and
   operation of IPv4-in-IPv6 softwire Border Relays and Customer
   Premises Equipment for the Lightweight 4over6, Mapping of Address and
   Port with Encapsulation (MAP-E), and Mapping of Address and Port
   using Translation (MAP-T) softwire mechanisms.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please update these statements within this document with the RFC
   number to be assigned to this document:

   o  "This version of this YANG module is part of RFC XXXX;"

   o  "RFC XXXX: YANG Modules for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address plus Port
      Softwires";

   o  "reference: RFC XXXX"

   Please update the "revision" date of the YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-yang-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-yang-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-yang-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/