Subject: [Softwires] Fw: Mail regarding draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius

From: "Chongfeng Xie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:27:32 +0800

Hi, folks,
Sorry for my later reply.  Regarding to the 1st quesiton, I do not have any IPR issue with this draft. For  the second on,  We have done some implementations when we carried out Lightweight4over6 trial in some provinces of China.
Thank you!
Chongfeng Xie

From:  "cuiyong"<[email-masked]>;
Date:  Wed, Feb 20, 2019 05:20 PM
To:  "draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius"<[email-masked]>;
Cc:  "Softwires-wg"<[email-masked]>; "Yong Cui"<[email-masked]>; "Ian Farrer"<[email-masked]>; 
Subject:  Mail regarding draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius

Hi authors,

Before we submit this doc to IESG, we would like to ask the following 
two questions on this doc:

1) Are you aware any IPR issues required for full conformance with the 
provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79?

2) Do you know any implementations?

Thanks,

Ian & Yong