Subject: [Softwires] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-24: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 18:26:18 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-24: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A few editorial nits:

-- Section 3.  Per “Depending on the deployment scenario …”, this sentence
doesn’t parse for me.  I think s/so// would address it.

-- Section 3.1.4.2.  Typo.  s/pecifies/specifies/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 05:39:39 +0000

Hi Roman, 

Fixed those in my local copy. Thank you. 

Cheers,
Med

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Roman Danyliw via Datatracker [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Envoyé : mercredi 12 juin 2019 03:26
> À : The IESG
> Cc : [email-masked]; Yong Cui; Ian Farrer;
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Objet : Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-24:
> (with COMMENT)
>