Subject: Re: [Softwires] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-23: (with COMMENT)

From: "杨术" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 23:31:04 +0800

Dear Mirja, 

Thank you for your comments!

> On section 7.3: Thanks for discussing fragmentation and pointing to
> [I-D.ietf-intarea-tunnels]. As [I-D.ietf-intarea-tunnels] is still work in
> progress, I guess it could make sense to also add a reference to rfc4459
> directly. Also I don't think COULD is a well-know key word...

As Joe suggested:
> However, it cites RFC 5565, which cites RFC4459. That's where 
> the only trouble lies - 4459 is incorrect, as noted in 
> draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels. I might suggest they continue to cite RFC 
> 5565 but indicate that the requirements for tunneling are under current 
> revision and cite draft-ietf-intarea-tunnel (at least informationally) too.

So, we add both 5565 and draft-ietf-intarea-tunnel as citation. 

Best Regards,

Shu Yang

------------------

杨术

欧德蒙科技有限公司

This message may contain privileged and confidential information only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately. 

------------------ Original ------------------
From:  "Mirja Kühlewind"<[email-masked]>;
Date:  Thu, Sep 20, 2018 06:19 PM
To:  "The IESG"<[email-masked]>; 
Cc:  "softwires"<[email-masked]>; "draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast"<[email-masked]>; "softwire-chairs"<[email-masked]>; 
Subject:  [Softwires] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-23: (with COMMENT)

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast-23: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-multicast/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

On section 7.3: Thanks for discussing fragmentation and pointing to
[I-D.ietf-intarea-tunnels]. As [I-D.ietf-intarea-tunnels] is still work in
progress, I guess it could make sense to also add a reference to rfc4459
directly. Also I don't think COULD is a well-know key word...

_______________________________________________
Softwires mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/softwires