Subject: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 06:19:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Tunnel Interface Types YANG Module
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ian Farrer
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-06-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies the initial version of a YANG module
   containing a collection of IANA maintained YANG identities, used as
   interface types for tunnel interfaces.  The module reflects the
   "tunnelType" registry maintained by IANA.  The latest revision of
   this YANG module can be obtained from the IANA web site.

   Tunnel type values are not directly added to the Tunnel Interface
   Types YANG module; they must instead be added to the "tunnelType"
   IANA registry.  Once a new tunnel type registration is made by IANA
   for a new tunneling scheme or even an existing one that is not
   already listed in the current registry (e.g., LISP, NSH), IANA will
   update the Tunnel Interface Types YANG module accordingly.

   Some of the IETF-defined tunneling techniques are not listed in the
   current IANA registry.  It is not the intent of this document to
   update the existing IANA registry with a comprehensive list of tunnel
   technologies.  Registrants must follow the IETF registration
   procedure for interface types whenever a new tunnel type is needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/