Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 07:28:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Algorithm Requirements Update to the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-04-06

Abstract:
   This document updates the cryptographic algorithm requirements for
   the Password-Based Message Authentication Code in the Internet X.509
   Public Key Infrastructure Certificate Request Message Format (CRMF)
   specified in RFC 4211.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-crmf-update-algs-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 10:31:00 -0400

The revision addresses comments from the IESG Evaluation, and it corrects the IPR boilerplate.  Lars correctly pointed out that the OLD text that is quoted from RFC 4211 was published prior to the IPR rules in RFC 5378.

Russ

> On Apr 6, 2021, at 10:28 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
>