Subject: [lamps] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update

From: Tim Hollebeek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 19:55:27 +0000

Title: Update to the Object Identifier Registry for the PKIX Working Group

Author: Russ Housley

DataTracker:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc7299-update/

As discussed in the LAMPS meeting, we are going to proceed to WG Last Call
on this document next week.  Since many people are on vacation in August
(including me), I'm going to add an additional week, like we often do around
the holidays.

So the last call will run from Monday, August 2nd to Monday, August 23rd.
Please review the document and respond with any comments or concerns you may
have by the 23rd.

-Tim

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 20:04:34 +0000

Ship it.
Gotta break the speed record and show that 5280 was an aberration.