Subject: [lamps] sorry about today

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 02:30:49 +0200

Russ, WG,

Sorry about not making the session to talk about CSR Attributes. Somehow 
I missed LAMPs on my calendar and it conflicted with a group that I cochair.

Eliot

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 20:00:12 -0400

Eliot Lear <[email-masked]> wrote:
    > Sorry about not making the session to talk about CSR Attributes. Somehow I
    > missed LAMPs on my calendar and it conflicted with a group that I cochair.

I think it's important enough to have a topic-specific virtual interim.

Based upon another thread that I haven't finished reading, it would appear
that this significantly and materially affects RFC8994/RFC8995.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 20:02:54 -0400

> On Jul 30, 2021, at 8:00 PM, Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Michael:

Does that mean that we need a joint virtual interim on this topic?

Russ

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 21:04:14 -0400

> Does that mean that we need a joint virtual interim on this topic?

With ANIMA?
Pretty much everyone in ANIMA who might have an opinion is also on LAMPS list.
So, probably not.

But, the results might create a document that will need joint WGLC.
(assuming that there is actually a problem)